What are your thoughts about Honda discontinuing the Civic coupe?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
it says the current coupe makes up 6% of sales, so with the current state of the auto market... they're doing what they can to survive and save $. Same with the manual transmission being axed, and the fit, and on and on

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
save money and make a cheapo car not worth the dough.:banana whip2:

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
These other brands need to sit back and takes notes from Nissan on what NOT to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
I understand why but I DON'T LIKE IT. I wish they would just bring it back later or something-- this seems cruel.

HONDA WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER MY TEXTS

Tony-si

North Hollywood, Ca
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
it says the current coupe makes up 6% of sales, so with the current state of the auto market... they're doing what they can to survive and save $. Same with the manual transmission being axed, and the fit, and on and on
The coupe and manual s what sold me on a Civic. The next one I will buy will be a 2015 coupe si certified used honda of course.

Tony-si

North Hollywood, Ca
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
I am getting emails and mail wanting to buy back my car because its in demand. crazy yet the sales gone down. wonder why?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I am getting emails and mail wanting to buy back my car because its in demand. crazy yet the sales gone down. wonder why?
From working at a dealership, they send those out in mass in hopes you come and buy a new car. They could care less about if you have a 1970 Yugo or a 2021 Mercedes you just bought a week ago. They say they want it. They want to sell another car, because sales are so bad across the board and they make $ off your trade, your financing, and buying another car.