Photos -- Official Honda Civic Shift Knob Pics Thread --

twm probably needs contacted since the 2013 info has come out. They were waiting to see if there were changes to the 2013 design. I pmed them

Thanks. It's bottomed (or topped) out in the ball, which is hollow, and it's in 2d gear, which might make it look lower. It's somewhat lower than std, but not much more than @ 1/2" or so.

I just realized that hollow is the wrong word to describe it. The knob is drilled through almost out the top. That leaves a lot of room to "lower" the overall shifter.

I live like 35min from their shop!! Maybe ill just past by and ask!! :

And ask them about the cloth shift boot in their picture in this thread. I'd love to get one for the '12 Si. I sent an email but they didn't answer it . . . yet.

heres my Flossy snowball knob ****DISCLAIMER**** Although i love the knob, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM "FLOSSY" worst customer service EVERRRRRRRR. Took over a month to get the knob with almost no communication. The engraving isnt what i ordered but, didnt want to send it back and wait another month. I ordered 4 stickers with it, he only sent one. And when i emailed him 6 times about it and called 3 times and left voice mail. he has YET TO RESPOND. HE SUCKS.

dsc0796ny.jpg

dsc0790tl.jpg

Back