A different 9th gen....2013 Accord

That shows us what can happen to our cars for P-ssing ppl off..........

:woot:

Horns and trunk tray should be here on Friday....just in time for the weekend mini project!

Sure enough.....the goodies came in today. trunk tray is in the car already.

Webby hooked me(for a decent price :giggle:) up with some Ventureshield clear vinyl. Sent me 4 pieces for the door sills and one for the rear bumper.

Applied each section by cleaning up the area and doing one pass with the clay bar. Then cleaned again and sprayed soapy water before laying down the vinyl. Squeezed out the air bubbles with my finger as best as possible then heated a 3-4 inch section at a time. Once heated, I squeezed out more air bubbles then moved down to the next 3-4 inch section. I started in the middle and worked my way outward on each piece. The rear door sills were the hardest to do but on the drivers side rear door section was cut it a bit shorter compared to the pass. side and applied it a bit further to the front of the car. This made it easier to apply and turned out better.

It was a bit tough to get the pics to come out right.

Trunk
CIMG3953_zpsf1e04787.jpg

Drivers side door
CIMG3958_zps9a8a1e05.jpg

CIMG3955_zpsd6caae97.jpg

Rear drivers side door
CIMG3960_zpsd0f9430b.jpg

Last edited:
Can this be done in the interior panels? (foot area) I hate ppl scratching that black part..

Can this be done in the interior panels? (foot area) I hate ppl scratching that black part..

I'm sure it could but it might be highly visible since the part your talking about is not smooth. I have some scrap pieces I can try on my car if you want?

Last edited:
yeah, it's not going to adhere real well since it's made to be applied to smooth exterior painted surfaces. Looks good nomar... and it should be hard to capture in photos when it's all said and done. :wink1: Should clear up even more in the sun after a few days.

I think I am going to use the leftover vinyl and cut strips to cover the section where the door weather stripping touches the body. Seems to always get dirty there.

And use some for those panels I told you :D please let me know how well it holds up!

Wow. When did Accords start using 235 tires?

With this model change in the Sport trim. 18x8 wheels.

Back