Kitchen Nightmares: Amy's Baking Company & Bistro

Scottsdale is about 40 minutes away from me but honestly I couldn't be paid to go there. I've only seen a few things on the local news and looks horrible plus everything in Scottsdale restaurant wise is super over priced.

I watched this entire episode on my lunch break and have never watched such outright belligerent douchebaggery in my entire life. These people obviously have more issues than shitty cooking and the inability to take constructive criticism. I seriously wanted to throw my television at the wall while I was watching it. I seriously wished I lived closer...I mean look what the reddit community did to pawn stars and battletoads...we may have a new champion on our hands! :)

I watched this entire episode on my lunch break and have never watched such outright belligerent douchebaggery in my entire life. These people obviously have more issues than shitty cooking and the inability to take constructive criticism. I seriously wanted to throw my television at the wall while I was watching it. I seriously wished I lived closer...I mean look what the reddit community did to pawn stars and battletoads...we may have a new champion on our hands! :)
I felt the same way. I watched the episode on Youtube and wanted to punch her face through the computer screen.

God That lady is psycho!! I hopesomeone ruins their "re-opening" She needs to really learn how to take constructive criticism, And how on earth do people still work for them??

Last edited:
God That lady is psycho!! I hopesomeone ruins their "re-opening" She needs to really learn how to take constructive criticism, And how on earth do people still work for them??
I don't know why anyone would want to try...with the amount of people that they've gone through LOL

Yeah!! They'll have to reproduce now and hope their kids will work for them. I don't believe she'll be able to adopt as she's a convicted felon.
...so unless she can have a baby on their own still.....
...they'll be putting their kitties in aprons.
................ there doesnt need to be more of them to ruin dining experences for my kids

I know I'm a little late to this party, but, those people are NUTS, and that was an epic episode.
+1 upvote for fellow redditors

Back