Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Dynobluepearl.jpg

Due to paint pigmentation production disruptions, this color will be available in one of two slightly different shades of the same color during the 2012 model year. Please see your Honda dealer for details.

This thread is designed to work as a gallery of Dyno Blue Pearl. Please post photos of your car in this thread, so others can view examples. It doesn't matter what trim model Civic it is.

If you have a specific question about a car or modification seen in this thread, please send the member a private message. That way, this thread is purely full of photos.

Thanks

IMO, this is the best color... but then again, Blue is by far my favorite color and always has been.

I like it because it's a relatively rare color to see on a car. Lots of silver, white, red... I don't see a ton of this shade of blue (or similar) on the road around here.

my thing is just that i hate that it USED to be an Si-specific only color...... but now it's available on Civic DX and up. kinda sucks for those w/ 8thGens that think their color is specialized and rare. :pat:

i'm happy w/ my Rallye Red b/c it's only available on regular Civic coupe EXs and Si sedans like mine -- period! :woot:

^WORD! My car is a 07 Fiji coupe. Lol.

I was looking at the '07 Fiji Coupe... '07 WRB STi... '07 WRB WRX... '07 G35... '07 350Z...

The G35 was too much $$.. The Z was nice but RWD and not the best when I need to get to work in the snow.. The '07 STi was nice and all but I couldn't afford the insurance payment (I could afford the car payment).. The '07 Fiji Si Coupe was my 2nd chose (to the WRX) but just wasn't for me. So I got the '07 WRB WRX Limited :dance:

The 07 WRB WRX was actually one of my choices before I got the Si. My price range was between anything under $23k but I couldn't get a good deal on the WRX...or even the MS3.

The 07 WRB WRX was actually one of my choices before I got the Si. My price range was between anything under $23k but I couldn't get a good deal on the WRX...or even the MS3.

I bought my '07 WRB WRX Limited (don't forget the limited part since they are more rare and cost more ;) ) but I got mine for $25,500 OTD (out the door - tax,title, tags) :dance:

I'm not a fan of the MS3's.. FWD and wagon :barf:

please don't post photos to a color that is not SPECIFIC to the color thread. thanks!

kind of defeats the purpose.

Back