Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

They are 18x9 +35. Going to wait on the suspension to settle before I can determine whether a fender roll will be needed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

They look sick! Mine are 15x8 +28 on my 1996 civic em1 clone. Love rpf1's.
38e98f301f4b5ca9fb193f31fc77be0d.jpg

If I wasn't a cheap ***.. :giggle: :hiding:

I'm not sure if I would go 17's or 18's. I have the same lug pattern as Civic's (5x114.3)
18s! Might need spacers though if they're going on the STI

Look in the Subaru for sale pages on Facebook. People are always selling clean sets on there for cheap!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If I wasn't a cheap ***.. :giggle: :hiding:

I'm not sure if I would go 17's or 18's. I have the same lug pattern as Civic's (5x114.3)
I went with the 15 for my car for the more meaty fitment due to the terrible roads in Colorado. I could go 16 but i feel it would be a little sketchy out here.

18s! Might need spacers though if they're going on the STI

Look in the Subaru for sale pages on Facebook. People are always selling clean sets on there for cheap

I've been looking. Haven't found many sets. If you find some let me know.

17x8.5 +30
17x9 +45
18x9.5 +45

Offsets always confuse me.

I went with the 15 for my car for the more meaty fitment due to the terrible roads in Colorado. I could go 16 but i feel it would be a little sketchy out here.

Yeah you definitely can run the smaller sizes.

Lol I hate claying.

Looks great though.
The dealer i bought it from had done a pretty lazy job of detailing it - seems like they just washed it and put a glaze on it. if you tried to run your hands over it, you could feel the surface like sandpaper.
So bought some clay and and some water + lube, and now it feels smooth to the touch.

I wanted to buff some scratches out, but the turtle rubbing compound was next to useless. Gave up and just waxed over anyway

Back