Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Why? All you will learn is saving files is annoying.

Really Squiggy.... You sound like Webby. I had to double check the username but it's too early for Webby to post :giggle:

I guess so I'll be able to help my customers out in the field? :think:

Really Squiggy.... You sound like Webby. I had to double check the username but it's too early for Webby to post :giggle:

I guess so I'll be able to help my customers out in the field? :think:

365 is just annoying to use. I was forced to learn to use it my last semester or two of teaching Excel since the school stopped offering the desktop version.

At least you get training. I just gotta support the damn thing by the seat of my pants. :hyper:

Well the training.... was basic. Very basic. More so an overview IMO.

I do not miss having to support 365.

Also-- are all of you guys IT, too? :eek:

Yes I'm in the IT field :)

We are running Office 2013 Pro on our Win7 machines and Office 2016 on our Win10 machines..

Also I can't believe @Honda-Fan has been a member since Jul 8, 2017 (Yes I creeped your profile :hiding: ) but I don't remember him posting much until the past few months.

Ohh, your computer setup sounds like ours! Are they trying to move your Windows 7 systems out, or do they have something important installed on them?

That's because I have only been really active for a few months. My last position kind of took me out for a while. I don't know if you've ever experienced being an on-call technician, but it was hell on earth for me. I basically didn't have time for anything, and was making basically a little above minimum wage. My new job as a university IT is so much nicer that it's eerie sometimes--I have an office, a Sega Genesis at my desk, and our common area shows old Godzilla movies or Power Rangers on TV all day.

I am a financial/business analyst with a Masters in Management Information Technologies. I also teach MIS classes occasionally at a local college.

Whoa! Are you the person that your college uses for training sessions? Your qualifications seem to match up to the person who does ours.

I uhhh-- I'm an IT with a Bachelors in Studio Art -- primary concentration in Drafting/Drawing. :D

I don't know how I have a job, either. :rotfl:

Whoa! Are you the person that your college uses for training sessions? Your qualifications seem to match up to the person who does ours.

I uhhh-- I'm an IT with a Bachelors in Studio Art -- primary concentration in Drafting/Drawing. :D

I don't know how I have a job, either. :rotfl:

No, I mostly work on budgeting and forecasting. My knowledge helps me act as a go between for our various systems and our IT/IS staff. I also help review and pilot new financial systems occasionally.

I also have a BS in Finance, Masters in Accounting, and an MBA...not sure why I am working for so little $.

No, I mostly work on budgeting and forecasting. My knowledge helps me act as a go between for our various systems and our IT/IS staff. I also help review and pilot new financial systems occasionally.

I also have a BS in Finance, Masters in Accounting, and an MBA...not sure why I am working for so little $.

:eek: I feel like you should be running a small nation. That's like five degrees!

Well, I am responsible for a $32M annual operating budget...

200.webp

Back