Injen Intakes 2012 Civic Si Update - Email & Dyno

The throttle body is separate from the wires the MAF sensor comes out of. A spacer wouldn't make a difference.

With a throttle body spacer would the MAF sensor reach better or worse cuz I got one???

Would think it wouldn't affect that much at all, but the addition of that piece would cause the intake to sit differently and I am not sure how that would mesh with the rest of the clearances.

Finally got everything back together. Bumper is like puzzle going on with all the tabs and such going back on...totally not needed to be removed for intake install, but had it off for the retrofit. Car is quite a bit louder when pushing it. I like it and seems to like to hit higher RPMs (though that could be mashthethrottle syndrome affecting my right foot) and definitely feels quicker. :wheee:

Thanks again to ProCivic and the super fast order turn-around!!!

Would think it wouldn't affect that much at all, but the addition of that piece would cause the intake to sit differently and I am not sure how that would mesh with the rest of the clearances.
I guess what im asking is the since the maf sensor wires were a stretch to fit the intake making it that much further with the tb spacer. Would that make it not fit at all or would it reach??

Finally got everything back together. Bumper is like puzzle going on with all the tabs and such going back on...totally not needed to be removed for intake install, but had it off for the retrofit. Car is quite a bit louder when pushing it. I like it and seems to like to hit higher RPMs (though that could be mashthethrottle syndrome affecting my right foot) and definitely feels quicker. :wheee:

Thanks again to ProCivic and the super fast order turn-around!!!
when did you order and how long did it take to get back??

A big shot out to Eddie blanco for installing the intake (You're the man, thank you) I love my car ten thousand times more, and the sound is aggressive! Well worth every penny.

A big shot out to Eddie blanco for installing the intake (You're the man, thank you) I love my car ten thousand times more, and the sound is aggressive! Well worth every penny.

Are you going to the meet this Friday if so I cant wait to see it in person. I don't know when mine will arrive.

Are you going to the meet this Friday if so I cant wait to see it in person. I don't know when mine will arrive.
Yes sir, I'm meeting up with Eddie Blanco at his pad, and from there we're rolling to the spot; we should be there around 7:30pm. When did you order yours? I got mine in two days.

Yes sir, I'm meeting up with Eddie Blanco at his pad, and from there we're rolling to the spot; we should be there around 7:30pm. When did you order yours? I got mine in two days.

Koo I can't wait to go. I have to wait longer because I ordered the black intake and they don't know when there getting those in.

I totally agree with NthTier, a throttle body spacer may cause problems with the fitment of the Injen intake.

Koo I can't wait to go. I have to wait longer because I ordered the black intake and they don't know when there getting those in.
Oh man that sucks, hopefully you don't have to wait that long. Where city are you from Bozo? Yeah we'll see you there this Friday!!

the whole spacer may pose a problem. Seeing as how much the intake winds around... the width of the spacer may make the intake hit other obstacles. Your testing will prove interesting.

Then essentially you are defeating the purpose of the spacer, That's just my opinion. I think there is plenty of slack if you cut the zip ties on the MAF sensor. I installed Arm0gedd0ns without any trouble with the wire length too.
The Injen intake leaves little room to be moved around. It's a tight fit.

Back