2012+ R18 FlashPro

FB2Chris RobSBP innoAR Verzing VNPP spazerboy JTan24

I'm not trying to be the person bringing bad news into this situation, but....
hondata said:
We not taking preorders, nor are we working on a 9th Gen R18 FlashPro. We'll note the interest on our to do list though.

Do not send money to anyone in efforts to preorder flashpro.

Putting a "deposit/preorder" down is not going to get flashpro made. Feel free to express your interest in the product though.

Yeah, it's all about truth! It's something we should try to do to make flashpro happen for our r18. We have to show hondata how serious we are about purchase flashpro. It's will take several months to develop when that happen.
If this works then great. If not well then at least we try to get their attention. The money will be return of course if it doesn't happen.

Yeah, it's all about truth! It's something we should try to do the make flashpro happen for our r18. We have to show hondata how serious we are about purchase flashpro. It's will take several months to develop when that happen.
If this works then great. If not well then at least we try to get their attention. The money will be return of course if it doesn't happen.

They are not taking a deposit. Do not hand someone money, that has nothing to do with the actual company hondata, or even a distributor for hondata. You're just asking for problems. To think that things will happen in a few months is wishful thinking. The 8th gen hondata flashpro took almost 3 yrs to create.

They are not taking a deposit. Do not hand someone money, that has nothing to do with the actual company hondata, or even a distributor for hondata. You're just asking for problems. To think that things will happen in a few months is wishful thinking. The 8th gen hondata flashpro took almost 3 yrs to create.
Bad news but its good to know so we dont get scammed. I still think we should keep a list of interestrd customers just to show we're serious. But after hearing what you said im not about to lose that much money....

Express your interest....that's fine. I talked with Doug at Hondata today regarding the r18's. They are aware that a list is being created for those who are wanting it.

I agree. One way or another, we should at least let hondata know that 9th gen r18 people are very interested in flashpro. Man, I just wish it can be sooner.

Express your interest....that's fine. I talked with Doug at Hondata today regarding the r18's. They are aware that a list is being created for those who are wanting it.
Good. At least they are aware about the list.

" potential buyers"

mike @ pit crew is very close friends with hondata... the answer is the same...

what we can do is start a thread...

we can pool the money together & i can have pit crew motorsport order it with with money upfront, that should help with the project
Like the quote above, It's about the close friends and connection with Hondata. Me and my friends still interested to see flashpro happen for r18. It's something we are try very hard to see it happen.
IMO, The reason why flashpro for 8th gen took that long because it was a new engine. It shouldn't be that much different between r18 8th and 9th gen isn't it? Only hondata would know.

I've had a relationship with them going back to like 2005. If they wanted money to do preorders, Doug would have asked me to do that today. He didn't.

You have to hear it from Hondata first, at least. webby did contact Hondata directly about this situation.
Agreed^ I always figured hondata would set up a private payment with the interested people. it makes sense that if they were involved they'd contact us.

FB2Chris RobSBP innoAR Verzing VNPP spazerboy JTan24

I'm not trying to be the person bringing bad news into this situation, but....

Do not send money to anyone in efforts to preorder flashpro.

Putting a "deposit/preorder" down is not going to get flashpro made. Feel free to express your interest in the product though.

I've contacted Hondata as well and received the same answer. I've also received a couple other emails from them but didn't include anything important.

Last edited:
1) team3d AT
2) fb2chris MT
3) robsbp AT
4) inno AT
5) 9thgensohc AT
6) alluneedisluv22 MT
7) DerekJA AT
8) verzing AT
9) VNPP MT
10) spazerboy MT
11) Louiemark AT
12) daledehart19 MT
13) F_B N/A
14) JTan24 AT
15) riceforlife AT
16) Chief Alabaster AT
17) GHOSTMONKY AT
18) twitch AT
19)
20)
:
:

Still here willing to try :)

Diablosport.com is consider making the tuning solution for Non-Si civic. We are finally have strong possibility of getting it. If anyone want to get the most performance out of their engine or install turbo/supercharger kits in the future, please go to the link below and show support.

http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=45921

mikel said:

mikel is diablosport site moderators. Don't let this chance slipping away. :)
Hondata is not interested to make flashpro for R18 still.

Edit!

Who want R18 flashpro? Let show hondata the level of interest. All r18 civic welcome!

I can put user name and transmission type. "AT" Auto Transmission "MT" Manual Transmission.

1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 inno (AT)
5 JoeyCupcakes (AT)
6 jungfenlon (AT)
7 Twitch (AT)
8 FB2Chris (MT)
9 Daniel Peden (MT)
10 triplet (AT)
11 BeastlyDrok (MT)
12 VNPP (MT)