2012+ R18 FlashPro

There has been at least two lists started in the past though. I forget who, but I emailed someone at Hondata. I was told regardless if they receive a list, they have no intentions on committing to a R18 FlashPro.
Even if they had a list of 50 people or more? at what point does it become profitable? Seems bizarre.
They must have had long lists on the 8th gen site but then not had follow through. Perhaps, 8th gens screwed it for 9th gens.

There has been at least two lists started in the past though. I forget who, but I emailed someone at Hondata. I was told regardless if they receive a list, they have no intentions on committing to a R18 FlashPro.
Lol, that is what they told Si people at first when someone email Hondata.

Even if they had a list of 50 people or more? at what point does it become profitable? Seems bizarre.
They must have had long lists on the 8th gen site but then not had follow through. Perhaps, 8th gens screwed it for 9th gens.

I wasn't given a number. But it has been pointed out in other threads, Hondata hasn't made much off the 8th gen R18 FlashPro.

there were 18 members ready to buy here prior to this thread showing up-
Not interest...but those willing to "preorder" if it made them make it. I can create a 30 page thread of nonstop chatter, but that means nothing in regards to who is going to buy.

1) team3d AT
2) fb2chris MT
3) robsbp AT
4) inno AT
5) 9thgensohc AT
6) alluneedisluv22 MT
7) DerekJA AT
8) verzing AT
9) VNPP MT
10) spazerboy MT
11) Louiemark AT
12) daledehart19 MT
13) F_B N/A
14) JTan24 AT
15) riceforlife AT
16) Chief Alabaster AT
17) GHOSTMONKY AT
18) twitch AT
19)
20)
:
:
Still here willing to try :)

Lets do it right! Who is interested? Let show hondata the level of interest. All r18 civic welcome!

I can put user name and transmission type. "AT" Auto Transmission "MT" Manual Transmission.

1 Robsbp (AT)

Lets do it right! Who is interested? Let show hondata the level of interest. All r18 civic welcome!

I can put user name and transmission type. "AT" Auto Transmission "MT" Manual Transmission.

1 Robsbp (AT)
1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)

1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)

1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 inno (AT)

6 jungfenlon (AT)

I'm joining two civic website together ok!

Last edited:
This list should easily be greater than the previous list. This list is just for interest which is just like the old 8thgen list. We has 17 buyers for them around $10200. Apparently that guaranteed amount is not enough so they want us to create a list just like the 8thgen of everyone interested. So this list doesn't mean you will buy it means you may buy it. Everyone should join this list because it's better to have this option than to not. Lol.

1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 inno (AT)
5 JoeyCupcakes (AT)
6 jungfenlon (AT)

Back