2012+ R18 FlashPro

You can increase rpm limit to whatever you want but I recommend not to go any higher than 7300 rpm

Hi. flash pro is for adjusting the RPM only? doesn't help if the car is factory stack? correct me if I'm wrong. in the video in high rpm. he launches at 07sec. but reach 60mph at 16sec. in my estimate from 0 to 60mph 9sec.in high rpm. but MotorWeek review w/o flash pro. 9.5 sec.
cause i also wanted flash pro.
thanks.

Attachments

• civic.jpg
    civic.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 14
You will not gain much if the car is factory stock.

My non-flashpro mod so far 8.87 sec.

Can not imagine what i will get if flashpro my car. I don't even have catback yet! hehehe!

Last edited:

Can not imagine what i will get if flashpro my car. I don't even have catback yet! hehehe!

you running the takeda retain? i love mine :)

nice!
now I'm craving for the flash pro. lol

If anyone want flashpro for DX, LX, EX, just go to Hondata forum and let them know. That is all we are gonna do for now.

This is what Hondata think about R18. it said "It has taken over 2 months to get 17 names. This should give you some indication of the low level of interest in this by those with these vehicles. By comparison when the FlashPro info was posted for the Civic SI there were 30 pages of interest in a matter of hours."

Can R18 community generate this level of interest for flashpro? We can do regular R18 flashpro request list.

Can R18 community generate this level of interest for flashpro? We can do regular R18 flashpro request list.

30 pages worth of interest within a matter of hours? I highly doubt that will happen. I hate to say it but this is just a lost cause.

Man that kinda stinks. Id buy it of they ever freaking made one, but its too bad that not enough people seem interested.
I go to engineering school, i should just make my computer engineering friends make this damn thing already haha

I just think if you got them to commit to a number of people then that would create a buzz and people would sign up. The rate of people signing up should not really be a huge factor. For example, if they need 40 committed people then start the list. Once it gets to 30, people would be highly motivated to sign up because they would know it was going to happen. The other thing that could be done to help out is to post info. Stats etc. of what the Flash Pro should do for 9th gens and a general idea of cost. R18 owners are going to be less knowledgeable about getting tuned so will be hesitant if they are lacking information. Perhaps info. About the 8thgen. R18 could be shared to give a clearer idea.

I just think if you got them to commit to a number of people then that would create a buzz and people would sign up. The rate of people signing up should not really be a huge factor. For example, if they need 40 committed people then start the list. Once it gets to 30, people would be highly motivated to sign up because they would know it was going to happen. The other thing that could be done to help out is to post info. Stats etc. of what the Flash Pro should do for 9th gens and a general idea of cost. R18 owners are going to be less knowledgeable about getting tuned so will be hesitant if they are lacking information. Perhaps info. About the 8thgen. R18 could be shared to give a clearer idea.

There has been at least two lists started in the past though. I forget who, but I emailed someone at Hondata. I was told regardless if they receive a list, they have no intentions on committing to a R18 FlashPro.

We don't have to commit to buy it right away. Level of interest, I think that is what Hondata want to see. If this is the way it works for Si and 8th gen civic R18, we should try it. It harder to find people to commit buying flashpro right away.

Back