2012+ R18 FlashPro

I'm still interested although it seems pointless

Twitch (AT)

Lets do it right! Who is interested? Let show hondata the level of interest. All r18 civic welcome!

I can put user name and transmission type. "AT" Auto Transmission "MT" Manual Transmission.

1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 inno (AT)
5 JoeyCupcakes (AT)
6 jungfenlon (AT)
7 Twitch (AT)

Try posting something on the 9th Gen Civics Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/400492943346147/). There's almost 800 members, although a lot of them are Si owners who will probably reiterate the infamous comment "should have bought a Si," but it's worth a shot.

Feel free to add me to the list, MT.

Last edited:
Lol couldn't afford an si wanted one but just not ever going to happen

Took me nine years to make the jump from buying an LX to buying an Si. Most people could afford one if they save a bigger deposit, but I know that is difficult when you can only afford a 17-20k car in the first place. A way around that is to lease first. It will keep your payments lower than if you were to get a loan. You can then just buy it out at the end of the lease. You will be paying on it longer, but you actually end up paying less in the long run.

Lets do it right! Who is interested? Let show hondata the level of interest. All r18 civic welcome!

I can put user name and transmission type. "AT" Auto Transmission "MT" Manual Transmission.

1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 inno (AT)
5 JoeyCupcakes (AT)
6 jungfenlon (AT)
7 Twitch (AT)
8 FB2Chris (MT)
9 Daniel Peden (MT)

Last edited:
Anyone else want r18 flashpro?
Got 2 more people from other site!

10 triplet (AT)
11 BeastlyDrok (MT)

If you don't know what flashpro can do, read this.

The FlashPro allows you to custom tune your Civic for aftermarket performance products, including forced induction. Additionally you can datalog, graph & analyze your engine parameters.

Out of the box features which you will like is the ability to run any sized injector, switch to a speed/density (MAP) based calibration to bypass any air flow meter problems from forced induction and big cams, and use a VTEC window. There also are the usual table editing and parameters such are cam angle, ignition, fuel, closed loop etc.

Who is interested? Let show hondata the level of interest. All r18 civic welcome!

Full-Race turbo kit
5185953435_2fb4a2c08e_b.jpg

TSI turbo kit
DSCF0807+_Medium_.JPG

Jackson Racing supercharger kit
R18_enginebay_IC.jpg

Rotrex supercharger kit
45530d1327013080-r18-rotrex-supercharger-316712_278734075477518_278690088815250_1357256_469685_n.jpg

1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 inno (AT)
5 JoeyCupcakes (AT)
6 jungfenlon (AT)
7 Twitch (AT)
8 FB2Chris (MT)
9 Daniel Peden (MT)
10 triplet (AT)
11 BeastlyDrok (MT)
12 VNPP (MT)
13 Alluneedisluv22 (MT)

Who want R18 flashpro? Let show hondata the level of interest. All r18 civic welcome!

1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 inno (AT)
5 JoeyCupcakes (AT)
6 jungfenlon (AT)
7 Twitch (AT)
8 FB2Chris (MT)
9 Daniel Peden (MT)
10 triplet (AT)
11 BeastlyDrok (MT)
12 VNPP (MT)