2013 Si progress

Ap, wouldn't the Bi-xenon bulbs work? They are meant for Hi/Lows.
potentially, but because the HID's are very bright, and 9005 socket housing is pointed up, it'll just look like highbeams all the time :/

maybe try and point the stock housing headlights all the way down? Then bend the rear frame bracket down a little as well? :/

I even bought a new canceler wiring harness and its still throwing the code.
read my post.. code is easy to avoid. you can also read HUNDREDS of pages about how people find their own ways to get rid of it :) (from taking the dash apart and unsoldering the light, to pulling the fuse, or doing it electrically) NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE :)

read my post.. code is easy to avoid. you can also read HUNDREDS of pages about how people find their own ways to get rid of it :) (from taking the dash apart and unsoldering the light, to pulling the fuse, or doing it electrically) NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE :)
I just pulled the fuse but I really like the look of the DRL's but would love for them to be the HID and not the dingy yellow.

potentially, but because the HID's are very bright, and 9005 socket housing is pointed up, it'll just look like highbeams all the time :/

maybe try and point the stock housing headlights all the way down? Then bend the rear frame bracket down a little as well? :/

Yeah, true. Another excuse to go quad retro.

This does not fit your:

2013 Honda Civic
This is the message I get when I look it up.

High beams are 9005 bulbs in the 2012 and 2013 civic. They probably just don't have the product info for the 2013 bulbs in amazon. Any 9005 bulb will work.

i installed a set of new xenon bulbs in the wifeys jeep and everyone swears they look like Hid's from pepboys 30 bucks ....im getting a set today for my DRL's so ill let you know how that goes and you dont need to take off the bumper to do this guys i installed my hid's last weekend under an hr .
when i get home ill take a pic of the box but its more on the 6k look im gotta get 5k for mine tho

Last edited:
i installed a set of new xenon bulbs in the wifeys jeep and everyone swears they look like Hid's from pepboys 30 bucks ....im getting a set today for my DRL's so ill let you know how that goes and you dont need to take off the bumper to do this guys i installed my hid's last weekend under an hr .
when i get home ill take a pic of the box but its more on the 6k look im gotta get 5k for mine tho
repost here a pic when you get all that done.

High beams are 9005 bulbs in the 2012 and 2013 civic. They probably just don't have the product info for the 2013 bulbs in amazon. Any 9005 bulb will work.
thanks Webby, I will try this one last step and if it doesn't work or throws a code I will let you know.

Whoa! Love that black and white photo. A+
What is that feature called to do that? guessing you used Photoshop. ?
These photos would have been great for the calendar. Are they high res. photos? Probably too late to enter them, but they are sooooooo nice. Maybe @MrsJrotax101 is in a Christmassy spirit and will let you enter them. ????
The dimensions of the photos look a little off however.

Back