2013 Si progress

I went through HIDnation.com

Thanks, I see that you can exclude the item, I suppose I can call and ask them, but before I do, is it a required item then if it gives you the option to exclude it being that it just may be needed on certain vehicles? Or in the case that you may have already purchased it elsewhere. Sorry for the run on lol.

Thanks, I see that you can exclude the item, I suppose I can call and ask them, but before I do, is it a required item then if it gives you the option to exclude it being that it just may be needed on certain vehicles? Or in the case that you may have already purchased it elsewhere. Sorry for the run on lol.
On the fog lights I used the canceler and a relay. It kept blowing fuses without them.

I finally solved the answer to how to run HID's for DRL's. I am going to be converting them over soon.

I love the look. It really goes well with the rest that's blacked out.

The only worry I've always had with blacked out tail lights is getting rear ended and having to deal with the insurance company.

I love the look. It really goes well with the rest that's blacked out.

The only worry I've always had with blacked out tail lights is getting rear ended and having to deal with the insurance company.
I left the wing brake bar factory and blacked out completely the lower reflectors.IMG_20140125_183454_049.jpg

and you still have the 3rd brake light on the spoiler as well... looks nice

Looks good. Did u get it done professionally. What's the paint code? How do I find it?
Yes I got it done professionally, I took off all the chrome to save money with them having to do it but it only cost me $50 to get it all done. I'm not sure of the paint code but the guy just said it was the gloss black. Just go to your local body shop and they will tell you about it.

Looks good. Did u get it done professionally. What's the paint code? How do I find it?
If your talking about the Taillights I also got them done professionally. The same people that did the chrome did the taillights. Its a different kind of paint but I don't know the process, like I aid you just have to take it to a paint shop and let them tell you how to do it.

IMG_20140221_131635_575.jpg IMG_20140221_132754_923.jpg IMG_20140221_132731_707.jpg IMG_20140221_133020_937.jpg
Just got the car washed and saw the parking garage across the street and figured I would stop and take a few shots. Enjoy.

Back