2013 Si progress

Would you happen to be able to provide a link to the cancelor / relay that you needed to install HID's in the fog lights? I will be installing some, but I did not realize I needed those items. Thanks.

Would you happen to be able to provide a link to the cancelor / relay that you needed to install HID's in the fog lights? I will be installing some, but I did not realize I needed those items. Thanks.
I second this. I have ordered a set with a harness (taking webby's advice) but didn't realize I need to get a cancelor and relay!

Whoa! Love that black and white photo. A+
What is that feature called to do that? guessing you used Photoshop. ?
These photos would have been great for the calendar. Are they high res. photos? Probably too late to enter them, but they are sooooooo nice. Maybe @MrsJrotax101 is in a Christmassy spirit and will let you enter them. ????
The dimensions of the photos look a little off however.
Where do I go to post them in the calendar and what are the dimensions limits? I can make it happen. I use photoscape to do all of my edits. And they are all HDR photos with extra editing.

I went through HIDnation.com

Nahhhhhh :p Car is coming along really nicely though!
lol I've always wanted to own a blue car and I finally got the chance and I just love this color blue. You got a sexy car there as well. I have a good friend of mine that has the same color as you. He has the 07 Si.

lol I've always wanted to own a blue car and I finally got the chance and I just love this color blue. You got a sexy car there as well. I have a good friend of mine that has the same color as you. He has the 07 Si.

Blue was actually my first choice but during the time I was buying, they didnt have Dyno Blue Pearl 1.... they hadve DBP2 due to the Tsunami in Japan. And it was an ugly greenish blue....

Blue was actually my first choice but during the time I was buying, they didnt have Dyno Blue Pearl 1.... they hadve DBP2 due to the Tsunami in Japan. And it was an ugly greenish blue....
It wasn't a bad blue, but they definitely made the new cars with the blue more of an eye catcher. I get comments all the time of how its such a pretty blue. I'm happy with it a lot. Especially with all the badges and chrome pieces painted black.

It was only for the late batches in 2011 that the blues were ugly. If you got your car in 2012 then it was fine.

Where do I go to post them in the calendar and what are the dimensions limits? I can make it happen. I use photoscape to do all of my edits. And they are all HDR photos with extra editing.

Sorry, I'm sure it's definitely too late now. Deadline was Nov. 30th. The will be another one next year.

Back