9th Gen 2012 Civic Short Shifter Finally Here!

I got mine on the way from PRO Civic so Arm0ged0n be prepared for some messages about installation when it comes hahaha

I believe it's coming USPS and then Canada Post so it'll probably be a while getting through customs for some reason it always takes a while once it gets to Canada Post :s

I got mine on the way from PRO Civic so Arm0ged0n be prepared for some messages about installation when it comes hahaha

I believe it's coming USPS and then Canada Post so it'll probably be a while getting through customs for some reason it always takes a while once it gets to Canada Post :s
Then all you have to do is pay Canada Post the taxes and it's all yours TeeEyeVany!

LOL No problem :)

IMAG0620.jpg alright people's if you don't plan on trimming this piece down then you will see the spot where it rubs in the picture. I have had mine on for about 2 months without knowing that this needed to be trimmed since this one from an 8th(same thing tho)

i'm confused as to how this works. does it lower the position of the actual shifter? does your hand sit lower in the console area than with a stock shifter?

i had a kartboy SS on my '11 wrx, it was pure money, i wonder why these aren't a similar setup (just a shorter shift lever)

Back