AlienPrime is here to stay!

ANYWAYSSSSSSS

lets not get into DRAMA

it's the site OWNERS at 9thgc that were at fault NOT mods/online staff

Not trying to perpetuate drama, just trying to head it off before it does become drama. Misinterpretation of a comment does not necessitate disrespecting the staff...or any member for that matter.

Last edited:
You know that level of maturity that everybody likes over here as opposed to the other site??? You starting to cross that line...
Real professionlism/ maturity from his original response to mine. Maybe you should re-read yourself. I guess staffies stick together.? I was only trying to clarify what I had said. And I believe he is, but I don't appreciate the BS D-head comment.
See below if you have trouble finding anything preceding the current.
So they ****** him over, and now everything's supposed to be ok? :scratches:

I find it hard to believe this is teating people well. But OK, if the staff says so...​

As far as I know, no one here has a problem with us as people, or as staff members.
I don't see anything wrong with his comment. It's a legit question that all of us are curious about I'm sure.

Last edited:
No ma'am. I was shocked to get hammered by making a simple comment directed at AP. It's a touchy subject I gather.

Half of your posts are back from Jan 24... the other half are on here today after he's been "released"
You're not looking to start something over here, are you?

I was thinking the same thing. Some people get off on causing drama.

Yes I'm agreeing with a staff member oh noes... :hiding:

I am NOT staff and got the same thing out of it....

Did you know replies can mean different things to different people?
Nice pile-on bootyluvr. Thank you! Any way you read it, I can't seem to find where I said all should be OK now, but OK.

He didn't "hammer" you. I'm sorry if you're taking a general question/statement too much to heart....but he didn't hammer or attack you in any way.

Nice pile-on bootyluvr. Thank you! Any way you read it, I can't seem to find where I said all should be OK now, but OK.

Someone needs a :bighug: Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today? Haven't got any in a while? PMS for men? :giggle:

Pile on? Naw that's not my thing. I just express my opinions :D :biggrin:

2006-06-27-france-in1.jpg

Someone needs a :bighug: Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today? Haven't got any in a while? PMS for men? :giggle:

Pile on? Naw that's not my thing. I just express my opinions :D :biggrin:
I love all the insinuations...immaturity stops with bootyluvr...

Back