AlienPrime is here to stay!

Mr webby, that's a ? I can't answer for you and I'm not mad at all, just attempting to address the concerns directed at myself. Again, I never said all should be OK now. Would I like it to be, sure, But that's not for me to say. That was between them and him, not I and obviously he felt teh need to come over here which I'm also fine with. I just didn't follow like a lot did. I tried out the site and lost interest cuz a lot of my DFW guys stayed. I was just attempting to try it out again...

well lets neutralize the topic :)

i've known jt2012si for a long time :) Since the beginning with 9thgc :)

No hard feelings! Just wanted to say that they did accept me back now.

And for those of you wondering, i will never be a mod of either 9thgc or 9thc, unless it it put against my will.

So lets just relax! I have so much more to share with you guys to make the community better, lets just get along :)

LOVE YOU ALL
heart_icon.png

And for those of you wondering, i will never be a mod of either 9thgc or 9thc, unless it it put against my will.

Well, you definitely don't need to be a mod to be an asset to the site! Everybody can make major contributions to the site to help it grow. I think that is what makes this site great. Everybody has their own areas of expertise and helps to sculpt this site...not the owners/admin/staff.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the mod comments are about? You never even applied to be a mod here (just saying). I just know how many pm's were being thrown back and forth for weeks between a handful of users because of how upset you were.

Alien Prime - today is the last day ...to
Alien Prime is back

alien.png

///
seems you got over whatever issues you had pretty quick.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the mod comments are about? You never even applied to be a vendor here (just saying). I just know how many pm's were being thrown back and forth for weeks between a handful of users because of how upset you were.

exactly..... i don't want to be a mod? what are you getting at? lol

and yeah wouldn't want to be a vendor either... kinda confused by this tho hahaha

Alien Prime - today is the last day ...to
Alien Prime is back

View attachment 19221

///
seems you got over whatever issues you had pretty quick.
well if that's what you consider "over"

just wanted to post to show people i wasn't banned....

like i said, i posted 2 times....

To be honest I don't understand the whole referring to yourself in the third person thing, but you seem like a pretty cool dude. Definitely helpful to the forum so I don't get why they ever removed your privileges. Oh well.

And the reason I hunted you down, in turn, creating the snowball effect. In hindsight, i should've just waited for your in box to clear lol.

And the reason I hunted you down, in turn, creating the snowball effect. In hindsight, i should've just waited for your in box to clear lol.
lol that's gonna be crazy lol

they downgraded me to "new user" inbox with 250 message cap. i have like over 7500 messages in there right now :(

^ I guess I didn't follow what this was meaning....so I mentioned that you never sent in an application to be a mod.

fixed my "vendor" comment above. It was supposed to say "moderator".

It was also more than 2 posts, but whatever. I was just trying to say I agreed with what Ken had said. I didn't understand how things should be "fine" after being unbanned.

if you don't recall the drama... look at the stats in the days following the blowout. That spike on the right was caused by the banning.
ap.png

lol that's gonna be crazy lol

they downgraded me to "new user" inbox with 250 message cap. i have like over 7500 messages in there right now :(
Holy S- batman! You'll never be able to answer everyone...might I suggest a personal assistant or 2 and a seperate contact method outside of the forum world haha. People wanna get at the almighty ALIENPRIME!

^ I guess I didn't follow what this was meaning....so I mentioned that you never sent in an application to be a mod.

fixed my "vendor" comment above. It was supposed to say "moderator".

It was also more than 2 posts, but whatever. I was just trying to say I agreed with what Ken had said. I didn't understand how things should be "fine" after being unbanned.

if you don't recall the drama... look at the stats in the days following the blowout. That spike on the right was caused by the banning.
View attachment 19222
Graphs, charts and details. Nice Mr webby! That's good stuff, is that graph in millions? No numerical value to associate the spike. Just was curious. Thx!

I didn't want to tie a value to the spike because I know there are others reading this. I'd have to go back and look, but I believe there was another forum that lost 800+ posts a day after the initial banning took place.

7500!!!! Wow why so many???!

They leave it that big so you don't have to delete anything in your inbox so that they can go into...........
oh...you know...
Then when it's not deleted and you downgrade you can't get anything in your inbox because you're so far over the limit already from not deleting anything...lol

Back