AlienPrime is here to stay!

I didn't want to tie a value to the spike because I know there are others reading this. I'd have to go back and look, but I believe there was another forum that lost 800+ posts a day after the initial banning took place.
I figured that number would've been larger with his ridiculous amount of daily posts plus the peeps that left. Thanks for the info though, good stuff sir!

Now the real reason for the un-banning. And he expected him to come back after this long lol. I know you can't really comment, but also curious on the potential increase here, if applicable. Obviously new members are joining all the time and AP doesn't account for everyone, but it does seem relatable.

^ I guess I didn't follow what this was meaning....so I mentioned that you never sent in an application to be a mod.

fixed my "vendor" comment above. It was supposed to say "moderator".

It was also more than 2 posts, but whatever. I was just trying to say I agreed with what Ken had said. I didn't understand how things should be "fine" after being unbanned.

if you don't recall the drama... look at the stats in the days following the blowout. That spike on the right was caused by the banning.
View attachment 19222
hahaha that's honestly so awesome :p
Holy S- batman! You'll never be able to answer everyone...might I suggest a personal assistant or 2 and a seperate contact method outside of the forum world haha. People wanna get at the almighty ALIENPRIME!
haha thanks! maybe i'll get Skrub to help me out we'll see i'll chat with him about it later :)
They leave it that big so you don't have to delete anything in your inbox so that they can go into...........
oh...you know...
Then when it's not deleted and you downgrade you can't get anything in your inbox because you're so far over the limit already from not deleting anything...lol

yeah it's crazy lol

7500+ because i had some old stuff that i kept plus like maybe 50 or 60 new ones yesterday

not 7500 pm's LOL!

I think it's pretty normal that anyone would want to go back and check out all their stuff after being locked out of it for a long period of time. I can't speak for AP, but I think it's safe to say we have not forgotten what happened.

Last edited:
I left 8th almost 2 years ago, I think? Haven't really looked back since :rotfl:
Let the good times roll!

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

Hi guys... Hadn't spoke here for while... Hope everyone is doing well.. As for the unbanning it was time... Things had cooled down... Alien was good frayend and the issues were between him and the site owners/ head admins... Now that everything has cooled off there was no sense why he should be still banned so me and other staff unlocked his account.... No hidden agendas... Just fences need to be mended imo... Alien pm later and we see if we can't address your mailbox issues... Again hope all is doing well over here and hope your site continues to do well...

Hi guys... Hadn't spoke here for while... Hope everyone is doing well.. As for the unbanning it was time... Things had cooled down... Alien was good frayend and the issues were between him and the site owners/ head admins... Now that everything has cooled off there was no sense why he should be still banned so me and other staff unlocked his account.... No hidden agendas... Just fences need to be mended imo... Alien pm later and we see if we can't address your mailbox issues... Again hope all is doing well over here and hope your site continues to do well...
the site will continue to do well

Thanks BB :)

oh... UPDATE!!

nevermind! I got banned again! COPPA!

*******!

(COPPA means i'm perma banned and IP/mac address banned but look like a normal user that you can't PM or interact with)

in theory a dead account

LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's why i say stay away

Back