AlienPrime is here to stay!

I kind of saw this coming, but was trying to be optimistic. I guess Dictators gonna Dictate.

Last edited:
No one likes FooBird???

It doesn't need to be a spectacle. Only banned person was Ali (I completed the ban rather than just place him in COPPA and knock out his MAC). Last time there was a lot more banning and trash talking. This time, at least I hope, it'll be just another day.

Last edited:
He did mention MAC address. That identifies the device a person uses and never changes.

*ahem* MadMACs and loads of others ^_^;
:wigglesmiley:

Yeah, I am aware of ways to spoof a MAC as well as using a VPN. Most people are not, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome FooBird :) ive found this site to be much more inviting as i think you will too.

The other site has more traffic I'll give it that, actually made a couple of "real life friends" with meets and sales and such but quantity doesn't necessarily mean quality, I've had a couple of petty issues and Webby helped me both times, which I thought was cool, to me my issues were small and petty nothing major but he took time out and PM'd me, I don't get that kind of response over there, just saying. Plus the mobile app is better too with the notifications and reliability, ********* has crashed on me several times. 9th keep doin what ya do :)

to top it off its so much more relaxed over here the only thing we need is a little more traffic as skyfox23 said
Yes and no. It's part of the problem on the other site. More members can bring along loose canons which can spoil things....at least it has on the other site IMO. Difficult to keep the peace over there at times.

It is kinda nice with the lower traffic though. A lot less personality conflict. Too much "I'm high and mighty" attitude gets a off-putting.

Also true and valid point. But with high traffic, maturity if it came together, would be nice but it's not a perfect world

Thank goodness for foobird, he gave up his mod seat at 9thgc just for the following :)

4VPwXR5.png

no longer in COPPA :D

Back