AlienPrime is here to stay!

Hmm and when I try to view your AlienPrime is Back thread I get this:
vBulletin Message

trustdestruction, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

COPPA GANGNAM STYLE! op-op-oppa-gangnam-style.gif

Well if the other staff unbanned you without consulting the "overlords"
They crossed a thin line...and of course will result in the "overlords" swinging like mad.
:rotfl:

Welcome back, forever?

Reactions: Nix
COPPA GANGNAM STYLE! View attachment 19984

Well if the other staff unbanned you without consulting the "overlords"
They crossed a thin line...and of course will result in the "overlords" swinging like mad.
:rotfl:

Welcome back, forever?

^ that would be a correct supposition.

30400088.jpg

(COPPA means i'm perma banned and IP/mac address banned but look like a normal user that you can't PM or interact with)

<< Lurker enjoying the popcorn here, though I have a question...

Why perma-ban IP? With more people on DSL and Cable using some sort of dynamic IP, wouldn't that make it futile? Just wait a week/month and new IP cycles in. That or just proxy... IP whack-a-mole doesn't work. Just ask the copyright lobby and that Swedish boat site. :p

Why perma-ban IP? With more people on DSL and Cable using some sort of dynamic IP, wouldn't that make it futile? Just wait a week/month and new IP cycles in. That or just proxy... IP whack-a-mole doesn't work. Just ask the copyright lobby and that Swedish boat site. :p

Enjoy the show. It was quite the event the last time this flared up.

He did mention MAC address. That identifies the device a person uses and never changes.

Back