Any 2014 Si owners out there yet?

I sold my Sunburst orange 2012 last week and picked up an Orange fire pearl coupe on Saturday. I have to agree with everyone that this car is better than the 12. This is my fourth Si.
2007 Black
2009 Sunburst orange
2012 Sunburst orange
2014 Orange fire
They have all been the most reliable cars I've had. Bill

I don't know if anyone would agree, but I think the sound system in my 2012 hit harder than my 2014. That's really the only thing that I think isn't better. Yeah yeah I know people will say the looks aren't better, but it's grown on me.
YES! I traded my '12 for a '13 and I'm definitely missing a lot of bass. Could be the sound deadening they added, I suppose.

I don't know if anyone would agree, but I think the sound system in my 2012 hit harder than my 2014. That's really the only thing that I think isn't better. Yeah yeah I know people will say the looks aren't better, but it's grown on me.
I thought the exact same thing when I got my '14.
I was thinking that maybe it would get better over time possibly.
I wonder why the difference?

I picked up my si about a mouth ago and still love it! My future plans. Are healights badges and of cours a .....supercharger! Here's my ride guys
bata5ery.jpg
unyze2av.jpg
huresynu.jpg
zydy2eze.jpg
5yra5eje.jpg
ysyrada7.jpg
ruty6y2a.jpg
ete5epyr.jpg
zuty8uqu.jpg

Once again unless it's just me how many miles did it take for your engine to "wake up" it was like all of a sudden at 2500 miles my engine caught me off guard. Especially now the suspension has settled in more, and the exhaust has resonated. Just curious if anyone has experienced this. I know in another thred someone had hooked up flashpro or something and noticed that the engine doesn't do full potential straight off the lot.

Once again unless it's just me how many miles did it take for your engine to "wake up" it was like all of a sudden at 2500 miles my engine caught me off guard. Especially now the suspension has settled in more, and the exhaust has resonated. Just curious if anyone has experienced this. I know in another thred someone had hooked up flashpro or something and noticed that the engine doesn't do full potential straight off the lot.

I'm at 1800 miles and it feels a lot more alive than on day one. My 2013 Si was more "explosive" when you punched it in first gear.

On the 4th I picked up a black 2014 so sedan, and it is night and day from the 99 SI I owned way back in the day. This new SI is a great car and feels and drives like a car costing a ton more. Loving the torque and the LSD. Haven't decided if I'm going to mod or what direction I'm going to take it in but I really love the car so far.

What up guys! Just picked up my 2014 SI Sedan Modern Steel Metallic! Love it so far. Had an 08 Fiji blue SI Sedan before and ive gotta say that Honda has definitely improved on the suspension and with the k24 over the k20!

In the pics it looks like the rear diffuser is different between the coupe and the sedan. I've never really bothered to look in person before. Does anyone have a 2014 coupe with the hfp suspension, if so can you post a picture. I only want to drop my car like an inch, and the guys at Honda are like yeah it will easily. I just don't want to do it and immediately think I should of gone another route.

I just picked up my '14 Si last weekend. Still breaking things in. I'm coming from an 04 TSX 6MT. Definitely wasn't planning on this switch. I was leaning more towards a GTI or a Fiesta ST but surprisingly, the build quality was better on the civic and I was looking for a non DI motor. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. So far I'm happy. Can't wait to carve some turns to compare it with my old TSX.

I just picked up a 2014 coupe about a month ago. It's in the shop right now getting lowered with a 2"drop all around with d2 springs. Next is a full race 3" cat back exhaust, Cold air intake, and I'm shopping for wheels this week. I want to sell my stock 18s, any idea what how much I should sell them for?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407204282.383192.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407204316.199561.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407204334.616765.jpg

Hello all Si owners, so I currently have a 2012 LX and Ive been wanting to get new car with more power and not much of a gas killer. I've never owned an Si before, do you guys recommend the upgrade from my LX to the Si.? Other cars I've been considering are BRZ/FRS, Camaro. I know the Camaro will be using a lot more gas but it is more power. So if you guys can give me feedback on the 14 Si and tell me if it's worth the trade.? Thanks.!

I had a 2012 si and now have a 2014 si. It's so much better that it feels like its not even the same generation. I would suggest test driving one to see if it's enough power for you, but remember the engine doesn't fully open up until about 1500 miles or so. The camaro will be releasing the next generation next year I think, so I'd wait if your thinking about that.
The frs/brz I would test drive one as well to see if that's good and fast enough for you. But I was told by the dealership when I was looking into one that changing the suspension and adding wider tires with different rims would throw off the cars handling, which kills it for me cause I hate how skinny the tires are on those cars. Also a friend of mine said they tend to have issues with the head, which won't matter if you buy it new cause it'll be covered by warranty. So pretty much test drive them, but of course most people here would say go with the civic. But I think the features and technology in the civic is way better than the other cars you're thinking about.

Yep on the highway all day. Every Honda I've owned I've been able to do that. Key word being "normal" driving, or maybe I should say driving like my mom. Especially if I use cruise control. Even my prelude with just n/a bolt ons and a tune did numbers like that.

I should add that's with a full tank. I normally always fill it when I get gas, otherwise it's tougher to get those numbers it seems. But 29 in the city is pretty easy for me, but I've spent some time driving with the active gas mileage display on. It really helps you understand the best way to drive the car to get good gas mileage.

Back