Are these for real!!!So Cheap!!!

Brand new but may have scratches! Sounds legit...lol. Feedback - some stuff says it's refurbished items. Could just as easily be replica

Just hope the projectors are legit. You can never tell until you can fully install it. :/ If it is, I wouldnt mind buying a set to mod and mess around with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something doesn't add up. The replica projectors being sold on the other forum aren't even that cheap. But three sets have been sold so maybe we'll see some feedback.

Junkyard/Salvage company I bet. That's why some have scratches. Someone is smart to pull them and stick em on ebay. There were a few people on 8th who had salvage yards and would post entire cars. All you had to do was message them for a part and they'd send you a price and go pull it if you wanted it. You could buy every single little clip if it wasn't broken.

strange how he say its brand new zero miles just minor defects and its from michigan usa wonder how he came across many sets ..other forum bought a few sets so will see how that goes if its legit ill pick up a set..

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
got an email from them saying there legit was removed from new cars and actual picture what we are getting so im going to take a hit on them plus has money back I guess doesnt hurt time to click buy it now :thumb:

Last edited:
If they are scratched, you can always buff them. It would be worth getting if the projector headlights are what they say it is.

Let us know how it is if you do buy them.

Damn 4 sets left going by real fast probably sold out by end of day lol

Correct, they are gone. I tried to sell the ones I've had on eBay. Some awesome new guy on eBay hit the buy it now button and never paid. Hate people that do that, now these lower priced ones come up and ruin market value! (granted one person bought about 4-5 of the 15 the guy had and will probably list them for like $500+)

Last edited:
Back