Axion Industries' 1320 FB6

Our Drag suspension will arrive this week from D2 and look very different from normal coilover kits... cant wait to show you guys

A sneak peek at our new D2 racing Drag coilover setup for our shop car... Picture is the rear setup, which is much different from the standard RS kit.
Like I said on IG, we need rear installed pics, I want to see what it looks like when you guys go to install it.

Next step in our build process
Skunk2 Ultra race series will be going on in place of the RRC for our turbo monster build

We have been working on the head right now with a full head package to be released for the K24Z head and will provide flow results

Can't see pictures at work, but I will check again when I get home later tonight.:popcornbig:

I hopefully will have some info this week on the head, its taking forever but will be really nice when its done. Shortblock will be going to Darton to get sleeved in December and then the full 1000hp build with Carillo rods and Arias pistons.
Skunk2 manifold will go on when we park the car full time and start test fitting parts.

Back