Axion Industries' 1320 FB6

To be different and get consistent cooling temps for large HP, the sedan bumper is very closed off for airflow so decided to go with this route.
We should also have our head package within the next few weeks and the block is being sent to Darton for sleeves... Big 2015

To be different and get consistent cooling temps for large HP, the sedan bumper is very closed off for airflow so decided to go with this route.
We should also have our head package within the next few weeks and the block is being sent to Darton for sleeves... Big 2015
what's the bumper route? Were pictures supposed to be on that post?

Thank I mean I just wondered I would think they would be better for a only track car. I really can't wait to see this car all done. And can't wait for the head.
what's the bumper route? Were pictures supposed to be on that post?

I think what he ment by that just the topically seen air to air intercooler vs his water to air intercooler.

Is the primary goal for the car to be a drag strip vehicle?

Back