Axion Industries' 1320 FB6

Thanks for the reply axion, how much for just the 2 front rimes ?

Last edited:
so we can run 15" rims on this car ??? $299 per rim and do I still need to shave my calipers to fit them ??? Only asking because theres more options on slicks when running 15" vs 16"

They just need a little taken off of the caliper, we are also working on a slightly smaller Wilwood kit that will work perfect. The main reason for the 15's is basically the weight that it sheds off the car. The rotating mass weight savings are going to completely change the car. If you need a set let me know, we can also anodize the centers for a different look at an added price.

They just need a little taken off of the caliper, we are also working on a slightly smaller Wilwood kit that will work perfect. The main reason for the 15's is basically the weight that it sheds off the car. The rotating mass weight savings are going to completely change the car. If you need a set let me know, we can also anodize the centers for a different look at an added price.
Couldnt I run alittle spacer ??? And has anyone figured out what wheels studs we could use ???

Couldnt I run alittle spacer ??? And has anyone figured out what wheels studs we could use ???
You could run a spacer, I just don't like those... The studs should be the standard ones from RSX and older Civic si... We will be doing those when we do the brakes

Just installed our Axion Industries Drag/Street brake kit on the car
20lbs lighter and works great
This is a 11.6" rotor with a lightweight Wilwood 4 pot caliper
Object was to lose weight, better stopping and clear our 15" wheels perfect

Back