Battlefield 4 / Battlefield 4 Beta

It wouldn't let me. It says it conflicted with another rule set by ea. The servers were down so I couldn't test to see if I fixed any of the issues.
How did it not let you? Were you in the game when trying to port forward? Exit out of anything game related. You shouldn't get any errors when port forwarding.

How did it not let you? Were you in the game when trying to port forward? Exit out of anything game related. You shouldn't get any errors when port forwarding.
I just now got it to work. I had to disable the existing port foward for the ea tunnel for UDP 3659 and then reset it to foward just for my PC's IP adress. After that I was able to log in and get into a match.

:wavey:

Yes @Flightmaster127 I am thereal96accord. I have to check to make sure I have room to add you (Origin dumb 100 friend max)

I am downloading BF4 again.

BattleFail.JPG

How many you have lol?

Don't know. Just like ******* with you. I don't have my FPS in view while playing. If I do I use the in-game command and it shows up in the right corner.

Hit ~ then type perfoverlay.drawfps 1 (don't forget the space between drawfps and 1)

Don't know. Just like ******* with you. I don't have my FPS in view while playing. If I do I use the in-game command and it shows up in the right corner.

Hit ~ then type perfoverlay.drawfps 1 (don't forget the space between drawfps and 1)

:cornmad:

I'm using MSI afterburner to adjust my gpu fan speed when gaming and I can also overclock my card if I want to.

Back