Battlefield 4 / Battlefield 4 Beta

moon.gif

I returned my headset so there is no point in getting TeamSpeak for now.

You really didn't like the G35? :/

maybe I have to be logged into fb or be part of that group to see it? I have no clue.

Blame admins that don't maintain their servers.

I was an admin for the BF4 server that my group (community) had and without proof you can't just ban people because you "suspect" them of hacking. If I ran a PBCheck (our server had PBBans on it) and it came back clean and I did a bit more investigating there wasn't much more I could do. I have spectated people before. Only other reason I could ban/kick someone from our server was if they were clearing the server out then I would kick/ban them so our server wouldn't empty and not be active.

What do you think about the future Battlefield 5 that is supposed to be released this year? Hopefully it's not about the future. lol Really would like to see new World War 2 battlefield or Vietnam.:confused:

What do you think about the future Battlefield 5 that is supposed to be released this year? Hopefully it's not about the future. lol Really would like to see new World War 2 battlefield or Vietnam.:confused:
I would love to see an updated version of 1942 or Vietnam.

Regardless if it comes out this year or next I won't be purchasing it right away. I learned my lesson with EA/Dice.

Back