Battlefield 4 / Battlefield 4 Beta

Ya'll need more practice! I heard there are tons of n00bs out there because of Christmas.

63890727.jpg

I know @Michal006 does use it but do you use TeamSpeak @Flightmaster127 ?

If not you all need to get it and join the one I'm a part of so we can pwn n00bs in game and chat

The TeamSpeak 3 address is: ts.cnkgaming.com

I know @Michal006 does use it but do you use TeamSpeak @Flightmaster127 ?

If not you all need to get it and join the one I'm a part of so we can pwn n00bs in game and chat

The TeamSpeak 3 address is: ts.cnkgaming.com

The last time I used team speak was way back in 2006. I'll have to look into getting it again.

It really pisses me off when noobs tell other players how to play online. "Go to that corner and defend that door" "Watch my back while I'm going to reload my weapon" "Come here and revive me" he's on the 3rd floor and everyone else is in the basement
facepalm.gif
(Lone wolves die alone. suck it up buttercup) Thank God the MUTE button exists

images

/rant

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

:popcorn:

I'll make sure I tell you what to do next time we are playing together! :) Since it's what you like.

:popcorn:

I'll make sure I tell you what to do next time we are playing together! :) Since it's what you like.

I only play all maps Conquest Large now. Each match is at least 40 minutes long. Last night I got a chance to unlock ACE 23 love that gun

I played a round or two last night. I was trying to get my PC to blue screen.... It has not. Damn random ones I'm trying to figure out.

Is your MOBO up to date? Could be your video card. I remember having random blue screen with my old AMD card.

Back