Black Friday Deals 2011

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
for those who like to shop for deals on black friday, or black thursday (as some are calling it this year).

Target has announced they are opening the doors at midnight on Thanksgiving to start the sales.

Walmart has just announced they're opening their doors at 10pm Thanksgiving day for sales, and the major electronics will go on sale at midnight.

======

Starting at 10 p.m., Wal-Mart is offering doorbuster deals on toys, clothes and home accessories like $5 Barbies marked down from $19, jeans for less than $10, children's pajamas sets for $4.47 and a Black & Decker Coffeemaker for $9.44.

Then at midnight, the retailer said it will begin discounting electronics as well. Deals include a Samsung 51-inch plasma TV for $498 down from $649, a Kodak 14 megapixel camera for $49 and a Magellan GPS for $69, marked down from $89.

Another round of discounting will start at 8 a.m. and continue throughout the weekend, Wal-Mart said. Among those deals will be Goodyear tires starting at $59, a Vizio 42-inch 3D LED Wi-Fi HDTV for $598 and a selection of DVDs for $1.96 each.

This is the earliest look at the retailer's highly anticipated doorbuster deals, which are not usually released until the week of Thanksgiving. Last week, the retailer said it would give customers who sign up at Walmart.com or Facebook.com/Walmart an even earlier preview of its Black Friday sales.

====

walmart has released their full ad as of today -

http://localad.walmart.com/Walmart/new_user_entry.aspx?forceview=y&promotioncode=LA_Walmart-111121PV

====

bestbuy:

The 4 Best Buy Black Friday 2011 Doorbuster include:
  • $79.99 24-inch Dynex 1080p HDTV
  • $299.99 15.6-inch Samsung Pentium Laptop
  • Samsung Stratosphere 4G LTE Phone on Verizon is FREE on new contract
  • $9.99 Blu-ray Combo Pack Movies
Best Buy also lists a set of deals that will be available online on Thanksgiving Day, but without prices. Check out the Preview of the Best Buy Black Friday Doorbusters on BestBuy.com.

====

Amazon

Black Friday Deals and Sales available November 9:
$50 free Bonus Credit with Xbox 360 4GB Kinect, Xbox 360 MW3 Bundle and Sony PS3 160GB on Amazon
$197 32-inch Haier LCD HDTV on Amazon
$118.79 Apple iPod nano 8GB on Amazon
$399.99 15.6-inch HP Pavilion G6 Laptop on Amazon
Free HTC Smartphone with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on Best Buy
Free LG Enlightning Android Phone w/ Verizon Contract on Best Buy
$379.98 Sceptre 42-inch Sceptre X425BV-FHD 1080p HDTV on Walmart
MacMall Pre Black Friday Sale
Wirefly Black Friday Sale Now
Dell TV Sale with Gift Cards Up to $400

=======

Staples:

For those hunting for a new laptop, there will be a 2GB RAM HP machine with Intel Celeron B800 Processor for $299.99 and one with 4GB of RAM on sale for $399.99, as well as a 4GB RAM laptopwith an Intel Core i5-2430M processor for $499.99.

Lucky shoppers can purchase a 32-inch, wide-screen LED TV by LG for $299.99.

Among other highlights are a $79 Amazon Kindle, a $99 Kindle Touch and a $199 Kindle Fire. There is also a $149 Kindle Touch 3G, a $199 Nook, the e-reader produced by Barnes and Noble, and a $199 BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, a relatively new RIM device packed with a “blazingly” fast 1 GHz dual core processor, a high resolution 7-inch multi-touch display and up to 10 hours of battery life. The 10.1-inch Acer ICONIA TAB tablet with a high-resolution, multi-touch screen and ultra-sensitive gyro meter will be available for $299.

A number of 23-inch wide-screen Acer LVD monitors will cost only $99.99.

feel free to add any sales/links to black friday sales

Thanks for the tips! I buy far too much stuff from the US and it doesn't hurt to get even better deals, eh?

i need a new netbook for flashpro! i let someone borrow mine and they broke it :(

• Staff
No worries. Black Friday may have better new in box though

• Staff
http://www.zagg.com/community/contest.php
invisibleshield is giving away an ipad2 every hour on black friday.

How to Enter

You can enter the giveaway once per hour by submitting your full name and email address. You can receive up to three additional entries per hour by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter.

Blackfridayinfo.com is the site I look in. Need to look this year but not sure if I need anything. Maybe cyber monday might be better for me.

Yeah.....nice site. I like how they have the ads scanned in.

Tampa Woman Lines Up 9 Days Early For Best Buy's Black Friday Sale

While thousands of people her age are busy camping out in various Occupy movements around the country, a Florida woman decided last night to occupy the sidewalk outside her local Best Buy in order to be the first person to be disappointed by the Black Friday offerings on Nov. 25.

"You can't beat some of the deals they have on plasmas, flat screens and laptops," the young woman, who has coordinated her camp-out with three other families, tells Tampa's NBC affiliate. "We're all students; you've got to pinch a penny; it's affordable right now."

We don't know if she actually calculated the amount of money she and her cohorts are spending on their not-at-all-idiotic outdoors adventure. Because we're pretty sure she would still get the same deals if she showed up a mere few hours ahead of the Black Friday madness... or maybe just stayed at home and shopped online.
:corndrool:

Back