bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it won't sound as good.. I know that because no boxer rumble but hopefully it sounds decent.

We (mishimoto) will be releasing our exhaust by the end of April, first runs will be made in USA with larger oval mufflers, our shop made system actually sounded really good (used production spec mufflers).
Interesting.

I'm curious to hear what it will sound like. Catbacks are so expensive for the newer generations. $1k-$1200 for a catback. Guess dual pipes and mufflers compared to single muffler/piping (on my old car) makes a difference lol

Interesting.

I'm curious to hear what it will sound like. Catbacks are so expensive for the newer generations. $1k-$1200 for a catback. Guess dual pipes and mufflers compared to single muffler/piping (on my old car) makes a difference lol

We have a few sound clips of the louder prototype on nasioc, which was too loud, we chose larger oval mufflers because they didn't drone and sounded nice under throttle. We may move it to CN for cost savings but then the sound quality will diminish.

Check the nasioc thread next week because we're going to post sounds of a production spec unit.

Thanks for the info. I'm always on NASIOC so I will check it out.

Nameless Axleback (Muffler Delete - 3" double wall tips)

f8f9cf88412a44bf35b46909b08fec39.jpg

Difference lol

bfb1586bd2cf9c6c6c94fdb2708350a8.jpg

Now go wash that car......

Figured someone would say something.

Yeah... it rained on Tuesday and I was following a dump truck from one of my sites.. It's suppose to rain tonight/tomorrow so I'm not washing it yet.

We (mishimoto) will be releasing our exhaust by the end of April

I still cant believe you guys are based out of Delaware and I've never even seen the shop or the cars your testing in the area.

@bootyluvr

Does this setup just delete all the mufflers altogether or is there still another muffler that you didn't remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back