Bring More Wallet....

Got all the suspension put on, barely. lol Control arms, RTABs and tranny mounts still off the car.

From the 5 mile drive....the car fells brand new. Takes the bumps nicely and handles great. I might not need to put on the control arms but there is still that slight pull when hitting certain bumps.

oh.....how could I forget. Installed the front only to have to take it off again since the tabs on the strut were too long. Removed it all to grind the tabs down a bit then wrestled it back into the car. NOT FUN!!!

The slight bit of orange is the tab in the lower clamp. This prevented the bolt from going in. PITA!!!

CIMG3816.jpg

meh....won't see a huge difference. Front has only dropped .5 inches and the rear is sitting at the same height. I'm sure it will go down some more when it settles but the OEM stuff was in there for 83K miles so it def was needing a change and it prob had some "drop" from the age, lol.

Car feels like new....luv it.

I'm soooooo sore. I hurt all over. I think this might be it for me doing work on mods. Well, at least work I would have to crawl on the floor, lol.

ha.....can no longer go in and out of the local Bank of America lot through this one entrance to the lot. Car scrapes somewhere in the middle.

:giggle:

Not really, but it was funny to me. It's more of the fact that the entrance immediately drops down right after the sidewalk.

I need to get some bolts/nuts for my lip. The front drivers side of it is hanging down a bit from CretinFest (Subaru forum meet - down in VA) which had some dirt roads with rocks and ****.. Yeah it messed my lip up..

Lulz....trying to get the car inspected. "I'm sorry sir....your car is too low for our lift."

Sitting at a different place right now. Car loooks good when I see it driving around the lot.

yeah, yeah......one of these days. Looks to be 1 finger gap all around now.

it looks good man. Are you bringing a bike to the dragon?

Working on it now...

Prob won't bring the bike.

This car is certainly living up to the title :giggle:

I am personally thankful for a warranty on mine, amplifier went bad with only 4000 miles on the car and they go for $1000. The car looks great and love the stance!

lol, yeah. The purchase price was low so I guess I don't mind too much on the spending, plus I get to upgrade.

Rear speakers are making a buzzing noise every now and then :rolleyes:

Back