Chicago Thread

Just an FYI to anyone interested, I'll be selling my Injen intake and Tsudo exhaust soon.
I'm posting in here because shipping is very expensive so if anyone in the area is interested and would like to pick it up, that would be great.
Just putting it out there...

man guys im sorry about not going some stuff came up but next time for sure .
hey the 28th at shaumburg toyota scion by the mall there is a meet/show going on all free i went last year and it was pretty cool ill be there for sure so lets do a meet there guys.

Just an FYI to anyone interested, I'll be selling my Injen intake and Tsudo exhaust soon.
I'm posting in here because shipping is very expensive so if anyone in the area is interested and would like to pick it up, that would be great.
Just putting it out there...

Exhaust might be something I'd be interested in, if you decide to sell it pm me.

this is the only decent pic i got from my meet up with @9thgizzyguy this morning.
He took more pics and said he would upload them here

2igf38w.jpg

Oops ! Sorry @323 ive been busy with work since then ill post what i have after i get home from work ok ...nice looking pic tho that one might be better then the ones i have the sun was so annoying :mad:

Hey, guys names Luke work for THMotorsports in Morton Grove. Live in Chicago. Looking forward to seeing you guys around. Maybe not as much now lol pouring rain today but come spring time.

Hey, guys names Luke work for THMotorsports in Morton Grove. Live in Chicago. Looking forward to seeing you guys around. Maybe not as much now lol pouring rain today but come spring time.
Are you guys actually located in Mortan Grove, because that's not too far for me

Np luke thnks for taking a few minutes to chat just wanted to say whats up and introduce myself i just happen to see first hand that you guys have great customer service im sure you will see me again and ill recommend your site to my friends and car club ...
Like i said if you ever do flyers/stickers/cards ill be more than happy to pass them around and spread the word for you guys.
Im gonna have to go back soon and maybe pick up some THMOTORSPORTS plate frames :D

Last edited:
Np luke thnks for taking a few minutes to chat just wanted to say whats up and introduce myself i just happen to see first hand that you guys have great customer service im sure you will see me again and ill recommend your site to my friends and car club ...
Like i said if you ever do flyers/stickers/cards ill be more than happy to pass them around and spread the word for you guys.
Im gonna have to go back soon and maybe pick up some THMOTORSPORTS plate frames :D

Definitely! I will let you know when we get some in. Again Thank you.

Back