Chicago Thread

I'm in Elmwood Park (that's close to Rosemont) Plainfield is maybe 30 minutes away for me
That's not bad at all. My buddy from work and I will be hitting up meets and going for cruises once the weather gets better.

anyone else had this happen to them? i left the car out for the night and started it in the morning..when i did the clutch felt frozen lol. like if u pressed the pedel it would act like the fluid and everything was frozen lol

it went away after 10 min though haha. now i know clutch fluid doesnt like -5 degree startups lol

That happened to me when we had those really really cold days.
For the first 10 minutes driving around (despite lettering the car warm up) the clutch was really stiff and when I would press it and then take my foot off, it would take a second or two for the pedal to fully retract... It was pretty crazy

That happened to me when we had those really really cold days.
For the first 10 minutes driving around (despite lettering the car warm up) the clutch was really stiff and when I would press it and then take my foot off, it would take a second or two for the pedal to fully retract... It was pretty crazy

exactly how it was for me lol. my car likes to turn off the passenger air bag...on REALLY cold starts. lololol this car is hilarious

Anyone on here anymore?
I've been keeping up with the thread, just haven't been responding because I can't do much with this weather. Just waiting for the snow to melt and then hopefully we can put some things together

For sure man, hoping it is going to break soon. Also if anyone has installs they need done lmk

That's on my schedule too, just waiting for the snow to go away

Back