Chicago Thread

Before it gets too cold, I say we try another meet.
I have to meet up with @9thgizzyguy again anyways, so I thought we could find a day that works for at least most in this thread.
I am usually free Sunday afternoons, and I think that could be a time and day a lot of people are available.
What do you guys think?

one of these sundays works for me :thumbsup: @323 lets see if we can get enough people to make a time and place maybe same place we met since there are alot of spots or a bi-level lot so we can take some pics .....

one more meet would be nice before i put my red she devil away for the winter :snow: lol

one of these sundays works for me :thumbsup: @323 lets see if we can get enough people to make a time and place maybe same place we met since there are alot of spots or a bi-level lot so we can take some pics .....

one more meet would be nice before i put my red she devil away for the winter :snow: lol

There was a lot of open space behind that McDonald's, I say we meet there again.
It's still in Rosemont so it should be a good spot for everyone, and there are parking garages nearby.
How about next Sunday, Nov. 10th?

If you're gonna be in rosemont I'll probably be in for next sunday.
we'll see if i have my car back by then, i plan on dropping it of thursday for some work to be done

I think I might get lowering springs in the near future, so are there any shops in the Chicago area that you all recommend?

I might not be able to make it this sunday because of my lady's baby shower .

Who's having fun sliding in the snow?!
I know I am

I am! I think we've already had more snow this year than we had all last winter. My kids are loving it too.

finaly joined the forums 2012 DPB si located in wauconda about a hour from down town i already go to a lot of meets (stretch your legs,friday night lights,crews car show, Jdm chicago meets, chi town dc5 meets) it would be nice to see some other 9th gens ill be driveing the DPB 4 door lowered on white RPF1s

Reactions: 323
so odd. driving to class and the passenger airbag light kept going off but in the afternoon it didn't happen.

maybe because it was cold as Siberia this morning?

PS - anyone here go to NIU?

finaly joined the forums 2012 DPB si located in wauconda about a hour from down town i already go to a lot of meets (stretch your legs,friday night lights,crews car show, Jdm chicago meets, chi town dc5 meets) it would be nice to see some other 9th gens ill be driveing the DPB 4 door lowered on white RPF1s
Welcome! I'm gonna PM you my number, hopefully I can join you at those meets. I've been staying away just because I wouldn't have known anyone there.

so odd. driving to class and the passenger airbag light kept going off but in the afternoon it didn't happen.

Did you have anything on the seat while driving? That usually causes it

the same thing happens to me when my girlfriend is sitting the the seat it happens all the time no matter what the weather is.

I go to UIC!

Back