DIY Clutch Delay valve Removal

So to who ever has done this.. Can you just add dot 4 brake fluid?? Or would you have to fully bleed the system in order to use dot 4...
Im pretty sure its ok to mix but injust wanna be sure

@ac3jason Dont use the P2R ss clutch line, its bad quality. Purchased one brand new, installed it, and the earl AN fittings werent crimped properly so the line leaked. Buy the PRL much better quality, they use factory AN fittings, with steel braided line. Theres enough slack as well where fitment is amazing. Plus PRL bypasses one portion of the factory clutch line that helps flow i think. Over all a better quality part.

So to who ever has done this.. Can you just add dot 4 brake fluid?? Or would you have to fully bleed the system in order to use dot 4...
Im pretty sure its ok to mix but injust wanna be sure
Yes you can use DOT4 fluid, i used Synthetic Clutch Fluid from AutoZone

Alrighty, after 2043 miles on the wrong Royal Purple I bought for the transmission, I had enough and finally got time + cooler weather ( - buying house shenanigans). So threw in Redline as I discussed before.

I only have 35.5 miles on it so far, took it for a quick drive. I got a lot of driving to do in the upcoming 3 weeks ~ 1500 miles (I don't work so its a lot for me) so hopefully it will slosh around, work in and such.

Royal Purple was still very purple, didn't smell, nor was there any shavings on the bolt nor from what I saw when I was draining it.

If I'm not mistaking, the only difference is the hose. The company I was first gonna order my SS line from said the coupe one wouldn't fit.

Thank you sir! The fun continues! is the PRL SS clutch line the best to go with right now?

Not sure what the best is, but that is what I went with. Not positive, but I think they offer two lengths. One for the battery relocation and one for stock. Give them a call.

I saw your vid on Full-race exhaust, one of the factors that made me go with Full Race. Did you have the cdv deleted when those videos were made? Full Race has it on their website.

Back