Custom Lightz: 9th Generation Honda Civic Retrofit

maybe bjorn could show the width/intensity in two pics - in the same location with each projector.

When I got mine done, I was originally thinking the tsx projectors but after talking to Bjorn I ended up going with the rx330s. Definitely worth it. It is so awesome to drive with. Im glad that I still have my highbeams since I do end up driving through some country-*** back roads at night. The width of the light field is different. The mini projectors are an awesome price but I thought that the minis didn't have the intensity that the others do? This is what I had done.....
p1000696p.jpg
If those came in red i would buy in a heart beat for my 8th gen. as long as i could keep my HIS have no amber with led turn and my led drls of course. Hefty order but gotta get what you want right.

I really like the ones above as long as the blue wasnt red all i need is a price and contact to order from and im in.
I dont want to loose what i already have cause i cracked my lights and pulled the ambers and really dont want to do that again that why if i ordered custom lights the ambers would have to be taken out.

You ship your lights to them. They tear your headlights apart and install the setup you want and ship the lights back. Shoot them a pm with link to that pic above, and say you're wanting to see what the cost would be on a red led setup

Yeah it's totally custom, whatever colors, paint, projectors, cleared corners, LED DRL's, you name it. Just start talking with the guys at customlightz and they will get you pricing and options.

I bought a second set of headlight housings from Honda that I sent in to have the work done. It's $$ but you also have no down time with your car. They also may be interested in purchasing your housings from you if they are in good shape.

I pulled my DRL fuse so they are off. The blues are on a separate switch so you don"t have to have them on. They are not... "street legal".....

Some of the color matched sets they have done are absolutely fantastic looking.
stole this from their website but this is what im talking about. freakin awesome....
8thcivic.jpg

I think I was around $1200 total. It can be done for much less though.

you mean angel eyes? Why would you say you can only do them on sedans?

i can't find the email from em if i remember correctly they can only do coupes not sedans with both drl and night time lights. the example od NIX post on the second page last post. sorry to confuse with this. If i find the email ill post it up

that's weird.... I have my Halo/LEDs wired separately from the DRL's. I could run both if I wanted I just pulled the DRL fuse so they would be off. Other than the shape of the housing being a little different between coupe/sedan I don't think there is any other difference. Wiring or otherwise.

Thanks man! Yeah whatever Bjorn and Tyler say is definitely to be believed.

I looked at your link. I like it. Very clean and professional looking. Dyno #'s are with SC? Conservative but, a nice bit of boost without having to worry about blowing it up! Stock dyno #'s usually around 185hp arent they?

Im super happy with my retrofit. BUT...... Quite honestly if I could do it again I would go with a quad setup and run halo's on all 4. Super+ $$ but hey, you're runnin a supercharger so....hahahahaha... im gonna assume you have money to play with for your car.

I have a credit card for just my car. So it's a buy pay off and but again after everything's paid off :-P I'm happy with my numbers on the dyno with the sc but of course I want
Ore. I'm lookin to go stage 2 And full internals by the end of next year. Thanks for lookin and givin your opinion means alot.

http://nw-built.com/?p=1684
Proudest day of my build so far.

Back