Dar-Dar's Fiji Blue 2007 Civic Si

Question: Should I put the valve cover vacuum connection before or after the maf housing? Stock intake and some intakes have them between the tb and maf. But other intakes have them between the MAF and intake filter.

Last edited:
I'm going to Home Depot to buy hardware to move the battery and a grommet to connect the 5/8" hose.

Well, I received the silicone coupler yesterday. But the seller sent me a 2.5", which is too short for my intake. The description said 3.5" dia and 3" long. So I ended up getting a refund and got a free coupler. Lol. I guess I'll have to order another coupler which will take another week. I wasn't able to paint the t-bolt clamps yesterday since it snowed.

Plus, I'll be busy this week/weekend. I have an interview this Thursday and will be taking time to do research on this company. My brother also bought a house in South Jersey so I'm going to help him move this weekend.

Thanks man. This company seems complex. It's a RF Wireless Services company. They are asking for an entry level Mechanical or Electrical Engineer. :pat: I'm Mechanical, but I know nothing about wireless technology. Time to cram and know a bit about RF and different types of wireless frequencies. Lol. I'll take the job since it's in Clifton. Lol. :D

My brother is currently living in an apartment in Tom's River and actually just bought the house at this moment. Lol. The house is also located at Tom's River. When is Honda Day?

Last edited:
Thanks man. This company seems complex. It's a RF Wireless Services company. They are asking for an entry level Mechanical or Electrical Engineer. :pat: I'm Mechanical, but I know nothing about wireless technology. Time to cram and know a bit about RF and different types of wireless frequencies. Lol. I'll take the job since it's in Clifton. Lol. :D

My brother is currently living in an apartment in Tom's River and actually just bought the house at this moment. Lol. The house is also located at Tom's River. When is Honda Day?

Awesome!!! Trust me nothing better than working close to home, my commute to work last night took an hour and 20 minutes in the snow, 8mph the whole way there while I was on 46. lmao Normally its a ~25 minute commute. And that's awesome, were they affected by Sandy at all? April 13th and 14th, I'm going to make a thread to see if anyone else wants to/is going.

I haven't been at Tom's River since Sandy hit. The area where my bro lived wasn't affected. He was here during that storm bc of the mandatory evac. Ah, I thought Honda Day was sooner. I missed their last event where that lucky girl won that built Integra with the JDM conversion. :omg:

Look at that beauty. If I won it, I'd sell it. I wouldn't own it in Passaic. Lol.
htup-1301-01-o+honda-day-acura-integra-giveaway+JDM-front-end.jpg

And the girl who won it:
Honda-Day-winner-920x864.jpg

Last edited:
Look at that beauty. If I won it, I'd sell it. I wouldn't own it in Passaic. Lol.
htup-1301-01-o+honda-day-acura-integra-giveaway+JDM-front-end.jpg

And the girl who won it:
Honda-Day-winner-920x864.jpg

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No garage in Passaic would keep that safe lol, my friend had a stock integra GS..got no attention. As soon as he got a lip and drop a month later it was found in Newark lmao. Its sad man, its ridiculous, I hate living here!!

Smh. My cousin who lives in North Haledon had a 2000 Si bone stock. It had several theft attempts. Luckily, he had a cut-off on it so it made the thieves confused. But they kept coming back. He traded it in with less than 50k miles for an Acura TSX. :sadbanana:

Smh. My cousin who lives in North Haledon had a 2000 Si bone stock. It had several theft attempts. Luckily, he had a cut-off on it so it made the thieves confused. But they kept coming back. He traded it in with less than 50k miles for an Acura TSX. :sadbanana:

Yeah man, no matter where you are, haledon, totowa, clifton, garfield, wallington, etc. As soon as the thieves in Passaic and Paterson notice your car/hear about your car it's not safe any more. It's sad!

LMFAO! I know!!! I actually drove past that liquor store today and saw a couple news channels outside of it, the guy that won came on the spanish news. Some 40-something y.o corner store owner, he's in the middle of the hood screaming out he's a millionaire. Definitely not a good idea. lmao

LMFAO! I know!!! I actually drove past that liquor store today and saw a couple news channels outside of it, the guy that won came on the spanish news. Some 40-something y.o corner store owner, he's in the middle of the hood screaming out he's a millionaire. Definitely not a good idea. lmao
Why would he do that? That's a terrible idea!

Why would he do that? That's a terrible idea!

I know!!!! But they said the winner hasnt come forward yet so maybe he was BSing but I doubt anyone would play like that. They asked him what he would do with the money he said first thing is help people in Passaic out paying their rent, bills, etc. Sounds like a good man if he keeps his word.

I heard he didn't pay taxes either...

My mom's coworker was a teacher to one of his kids last year.

Back