Dar-Dar's Fiji Blue 2007 Civic Si

I deleted the TB coolant. This is better than bypassing imo since this will get rid of the long hose that really isn't necessary.
IMG_0378_zpsef2439c4.jpg

IMG_0379_zpsea9dea3e.jpg

IMG_0380_zpsfb29cc0f.jpg

This coolant delete works very well. Why didn't people think of this?

I sprayed all-purpose cleaner in the engine bay and rinsed it down. I also used an air compressor to spray off the standing water and most of the water in the engine bay. I removed the battery before hand and made sure that the alternator/ABS/air filter were covered. I also rotated the tires. My tires are getting camber wear so I'll need to get those Godspeed camber arms installed asap.

Also, the front right suspension is making bad creaking noises. I found the culprit.
IMG_0410.JPG
It turns out that rubber housing that covers the shock is torn up and rubbing on the bump stop. If I remove this, I'll end up installing the springs. Haha.

It's like my car is forcing me to install the springs and camber arms.

I sprayed all-purpose cleaner in the engine bay and rinsed it down. I also used an air compressor to spray off the standing water and most of the water in the engine bay. I removed the battery before hand and made sure that the alternator/ABS/air filter were covered. I also rotated the tires. My tires are getting camber wear so I'll need to get those Godspeed camber arms installed asap.

Also, the front right suspension is making bad creaking noises. I found the culprit.
View attachment 14666
It turns out that rubber housing that covers the shock is torn up and rubbing on the bump stop. If I remove this, I'll end up installing the springs. Haha.

It's like my car is forcing me to install the springs and camber arms.

seriously!!!! install them already!

I'm going to! I've been slacking lately. Lol.

The weather makes one lazy. But if I had those parts I'd b itching to see them on.
seriously. wesellcarparts just told me my springs got shipped today. I told him I love him. lmao, hopefully they get here by saturday so I could put them in right in time for Honda Day
Fin!!!
IMG_0411.JPGIMG_0412.JPGIMG_0413.JPGIMG_0414.JPGIMG_0415.JPGIMG_0416.JPGIMG_0418.JPG
IMG_0419.JPG

I did everything myself and started at 4:30pm til 8:30ish. The fronts were a breeze to install. The rear springs took a bit longer bc there were more to move around. I also didn't need to remove the swaybar linkage bc I was able to remove the springs by compressing them using the spring compressors. The camber arms were the worst! Removing and installing those two upper bolts are very tedious bc those bolts have so much pitch in the thread. It took forever removing and reinstalling those bolts.

I couldn't take pics of what I did on the back bc it was very dark out and it was getting late so I had to rush.

The front shock sleeves are busted. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll order a pair soon. :D

Also, the squeaking sound disappeared when I cut the bump stops from the front shocks. I'll take pics of the car tomorrow if it's nice out.

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Looks good buddy!
THanks man. Honestly, when I saw the tires wearing out from the bad camber, I had to install the arms right away. And since I needed to install those, I might as well install the Tanabes the same time. haha.

Last edited:
The drop is very similar looking to the HFP suspension. I'm loving it! I don't think it's settled yet. I'll wait for another week so I can get an alignment for it.
IMG_0461.JPG

Sears. Lol. I think it's $65 or $70. I don't remember it too well.

Back