Dar-Dar's Fiji Blue 2007 Civic Si

I think the fact that they're red will also add another 6hp. Looks good man
And the Camber arms are blue. More kW!!! Lol. Thanks Webby. $180 well spent. Now I'll need to get those strut sleeves for the front bc they are beat up and Koni yellows.

More pics.

Front vs. Rear drop on Tanabe GF126 Springs:
IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0547.JPG

Since Tanabe rated the drop .6" F/.9" R on the EX, the front drop is significantly larger on my Si since it has a bigger engine. I'm guessing it's more than 1" on the front. I really like the drop considering that the springs also give a much better feel on the road. Driving around is much more comfortable.

Next mods listed will be Koni Yellows, Progress 24mm RSB and DIY rigid swaybar endlinks for front/rear. And to add, new front strut sleeves.

Last edited:
Love your drop man. I can't even answer that at the moment cause I feel as if my car just keeps getting lower and lower lol. Right now my rear tire is basically tucked in and I could barely fit a finger in the front.
I think as long as you see the top of the tire when you look at the car from the side, the car won't scrape or there won't be a risk of bad scraping. :giggle:

Hey Dar - how are those ecsta tires?
They are pretty comfortable and much better than the stock Michelin that the car came with. I was going to get a set of Bridgestone (I forgot which ones) or Hankook Ventus V4 all-seasons. But after some research, I heard the Kumho 4X is better.

I'll probably get Neogens as my next set.

I have the same tires, although I cannot comment on them too much. I've not had them on a hard drive to really know how well they handle. No real complaints though either

Same, they aren't performance tires. I just like the comfortable ride. Lol.

:D

yqa8a7u8.jpg

It's pouring out. They'll be installed on Monday (Memorial Day).

Back