Death_roll's GC6 Backroad Killer

Because I want to see the winter setup on the douchemobile! :giggle:

Rockin' all seasons on the 17"s bro, the forester wheels were put on my dad's car.

I do have a really old set of snows that I'll use if the weather gets really bad.

To bump my stupid thread up, I've since installed the following parts:

$50.00 used Injen intake (mad sound bro)
Group N front control arm bushings
Perrin transmission mount
Turn in Concepts shift linkage
Paranoid fabrications fender braces

And...have the following to install / order:

Whiteline 22mm rear swaybar
Whiteline HD swaybar mounts
Kartboy rear endlinks
05-06 Saabaru aluminum trailing links
All new rear suspension hardware
Ordering new OEM rear trailing links
Ordering new OEM / or junkyard trailing arms
Group N trailing arm bushings
...and 16 x 7 wheels with 225/45R16 Dunlop Z2 Star Specs

did you kill your re11's you had?

Actually sold them after the dragon, after I got the all seasons on. Would rather have a dedicated set to swap out rather than always having Z2s on.

The car might need a RR wheel bearing, so I think I'm going to install most things next weekend then get the wheel bearing and alignment done at a dealership. They have Subaru specific tools that can remove bearing w/o removing the hub from the car.

I spy some of the parts you got at Mach V ;)

Yep, just finished ordering everything else, new OEM lateral arms (steel), and trailing arms for a WRX, has a slightly different bushing, and urethane rear trailing arm bushings.

Should be doing everything next weekend, then the car will go in for an alignment and rear wheel bearing.

Got the swaybar, endlinks, and HD mounts installed tonight. Kinda spur of the moment plus it was a nice night for some garage work. Also, I want to spread the work out a little so I'm not doing everything this weekend.

Now the car feels proper, corners flatter and the rear rotates around the front much more aggressively, went from a 19mm bar on full stiff to a 22mm bar on the medium setting. Snapper a quick pic after installation.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427773593.300051.jpg

Back