Diogo's civic build thread

so its been a little while had some things done to the car....

as it sits right now i have stock exhaust back on the car i got flashpro with a base tune
k&n drop in filter soon to be replaced with a CAI
springs will be coming out of the car very soon its time for coils!

ill post pics shortly :)

Last edited:
Had the q300 for about a week and then flipped it! Broke even holy **** that exhaust rattle is a huge pain
Decided to just get a downpipe and a proper intake and tune and then just go straight suspension and anti roll stuff to make her a little stiffer and I'm good to go!!

Been on for a month hasn't budged I didn't use the tape it came with used 3M instead the thin stuff so its in place pretty good but thanks
Had the carbon fiber gotten little holes in the middle where the flap curves? Mine has.

Winter mode nothing new for now

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418224439737.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418224439737.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
Had the q300 for about a week and then flipped it! Broke even holy **** that exhaust rattle is a huge pain
Decided to just get a downpipe and a proper intake and tune and then just go straight suspension and anti roll stuff to make her a little stiffer and I'm good to go!!

So yo plan on having stock exhaust and aftermarket downpipe? Mine rattles too at idle and when driving it hits the body. Once it gets warm I will have to fix that, because it drives me crazy. Great build:)

Back