Dirty Car Thread

It's Cabot Tower on Signal Hill in St. John's, Newfoundland....it's the place where Marconi sent/received the first trans-Atlantic wireless message
I just had flashbacks of the Heritage commercial with the kids hiding behind the rocks giggling, lol.

snowpile.jpg

That's snow! :omg:

You could shove all the snow in the Charlotte metro from last year and it would prob be about as high as that...maybe less.

:giggle:

9thgen "Canadian Winters" cars = Pigs

Eventhough you clean them, they quickly go back to being filthy again.

I ran mine though a car wash yesterday on my lunch from work...by the time I got home that evening it looked like I never even did it hahaha....come on summer!!!

I need to give it a good hand wash as soon as it warms up (-9 degrees celcius here today) :(

My commute home from work yesterday involved 30 minutes waiting at the carwash (busy busy on warm winter days!) and approximately 47 seconds getting it dirty again once I left the parking lot, lol.

think of it this way, ...a few less layers of salt on the paint

It hasn't really snowed much in NJ so my car still looks decently clean. :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358223383.633652.jpg
That's a lot of snow in that 8th gen pic! Just took this yesterday.. One of the benefits of Southern California :) good to see people aren't afraid to get their cars dirty though, there supposed to be driven!

White is the new dirty? Lol.

Little dirt but the exhaust is fresh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 20
Back