Douglas's 2014 Civic LX

That'll look pretty sweet. You going to hook each set up to a different switch?
That's a good question, not sure yet , I just know they are a bit much while driving at night to have constantly on, they are currently hooked up to my lights , I'm also going to add a 4th brake light to the top of my back windshield since I like the looks of it.

True, I know mine can be pretty bright at night. I have mine connected with a halo LED switch I got on eBay since the OEM accessory switch isn't compatible with the 2013s. Not sure about 14s and 15s or si vs r18s

True, I know mine can be pretty bright at night. I have mine connected with a halo LED switch I got on eBay since the OEM accessory switch isn't compatible with the 2013s. Not sure about 14s and 15s or si vs r18s
I have a friend who helped me out who is fairly local to me , he helped me install some springs to drop my car a little more today and with the LEDs , I figure I'm going to add a little color to my car rather than leave it all black and white. Figured I'd go with blue , so I'll be replacing all my lug nuts and painting my calipers soon with blue. I'm currently looking for some blue JDM emblems. Do you happen to know where I could find them for the front/rear and steering wheel for a reasonable price ?

I think @Dar-Dar has a blue steering wheel emblem. I think he also ordered the red JDM badges and a put a blue H overlay on them. Maybe he can show you pictures.

I did the same with a black overlay. My stock chrome H had the clear coat flaking off. Bought the red J's racing one, which is a fake product but eh, and put a black/chrome overlay on it.

The J's racing ones all have a chip missing out of the bottom of the emblem from where the break them off one of those plastic mold trees. It's not noticeable once its on. Let me see if I can find the pics I took.

This one "should" fit. It not you may need to tim/adjust either the stock H of the adhesive on the back of the emblem. I used a dot of superglue.

2j1k4cl.jpg

Overlay for stock look:

aexgd1.jpg

This is the bottom edge. You can sort of see the "chip" missing from the lower edge. Its very slight.

zybpqb.jpg

I did the same with a black overlay. My stock chrome H had the clear coat flaking off. Bought the red J's racing one, which is a fake product but eh, and put a black/chrome overlay on it.

The J's racing ones all have a chip missing out of the bottom of the emblem from where the break them off one of those plastic mold trees. It's not noticeable once its on. Let me see if I can find the pics I took.

This one "should" fit. It not you may need to tim/adjust either the stock H of the adhesive on the back of the emblem. I used a dot of superglue.

2j1k4cl.jpg

Overlay for stock look:

aexgd1.jpg

This is the bottom edge. You can sort of see the "chip" missing from the lower edge. Its very slight.

zybpqb.jpg
That looks like it came out great , I'm just trying to figure out if that little bit of chrome is going to look ok on my black and white , since I've already taken off all of my chrome

I have the Blue gel overlay from GRFXP. I had to put silicone on to make it stick well. Otherwise, it will peel and fall off. Lol.

Well my blue JDM emblems just shipped for all 3 spots (front,rear,steering wheel) , I also lowered my car a bit more,rolled the fenders and I'm happy how it sits now. I'll take a picture tomorrow. Now I'm in the process of looking for fog lights for my car. Has anyone here installed fog lights for their bumper that didn't come with them?

Reactions: Nix
Back