Douglas's 2014 Civic LX

Last edited:
Yes, I did a DIY, but that was for the 2012 sedan. It's a little different. Than the 2014. Douglas should check it out though as some parts may be helpful.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/add-fog-lights-to-2012-lx.8757/
Ok awesome , I was looking at my bumper and its looks as if I need to remove that chrome(now black) piece again to remove the plastic piece where the fog lights will go, doesn't look terribly difficult , the wiring is the only thing I'm uncertain about but I'm sure I'll figure it out , I'll take a look at your DIY for some guidance

Ok ,finally got around to installed the fog light and I have to say , they look much better than having two pieces of plastic down there , I'll have to take another picture tomorrow since I just got done with it. Turned out good I'd say. I also used Nokya hyper yellow bulbs since I figured they were more practical and would still look good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Well the lights won't be until next week since the guy I get to do it said the lights didn't come on time. Meanwhile I am doing what interior work I can and slowly going to get rid of all of this beige! I've taken apart my center console. But I'm wanting to do parts of the dash. Are there any instructions on taking those parts off ? image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Wow man. You are really going to town. Most people i've seen have just bought the black Si or EX interior panels. I can't wait to see how this ends up looking with the black and the white.

Wow man. You are really going to town. Most people i've seen have just bought the black Si or EX interior panels. I can't wait to see how this ends up looking with the black and the white.
Yes well I probably will end up buying some of the parts but I figured I'd do what I can, I have a friend with an accord that painted his and it still looks great. So I figured I'd give it ago as well. I'll be putting it back in tonight once I get home since it'll be dry by then. Then I'll see what else I can pull off

Yes Im planning on get all the seats in black , the roof in a royal blue and the dash to match , going to messed around with some ideas so I know how it's going to turn out before I commit

Looks good! Are you going to reupholster the seats and paint the dash to match?
Sorry meant to hit the reply button , I just got home from a 9th gen meet and someone is selling their black si spoiler so I'm going to be getting that tomorrow if all goes as planned.

image.jpgHere it is , I think it'll look good , going to see about getting it mounted Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm just trying to figure out what to do with my 3rd brake light that I already have. I'm going to unplug it but I'd much rather hide it/remove it if possible?

Back