Dragon Spring Mini meet

That was the plan. It could use a few more miles. It is much more comfortable too.

i will see you guys there but i need to clear out my garage of my old 8th gen ex parts and i have like stock sus. less than 1k miles and megan dp and a hps short ram intake i need to get rid of for free if anyone wants? i will bring them to the meet if not to the dump

i will see you guys there but i need to clear out my garage of my old 8th gen ex parts and i have like stock sus. less than 1k miles and megan dp and a hps short ram intake i need to get rid of for free if anyone wants? i will bring them to the meet if not to the dump

Hell, I'll take anything for free. :thumb: :giggle:

Looking forward to the trip and seeing everyone. :woot:

Ditto that. Do we have an accurate attending list? I've extended invites to a number of people, but no definite confirmations. I'm trying to browbeat one of my old buddies into riding shotgun with me for my mega day trip. I threatened him with the fact that I wouldn't give him the Hot Wheels I had for him. I don't think he was all that shaken. :giggle:

Ditto that. Do we have an accurate attending list? I've extended invites to a number of people, but no definite confirmations. I'm trying to browbeat one of my old buddies into riding shotgun with me for my mega day trip. I threatened him with the fact that I wouldn't give him the Hot Wheels I had for him. I don't think he was all that shaken. :giggle:
I am there, you, Tony, Nomar, Greg and one of Tony's friends.
Hope I am not missing anyone.

Added a list of those attending on the second post. If I missed you, just chime in and I will add you.

Richard can you send me your phone number? I don't wanna get up there and have to find wifi to get in contact with everyone

Also, Mike (PainIs4ThaWeak) is coming. So don't worry guys, there will still be a screaming supercharged 8th gen in attendance just like September

Last edited:
Back