Early Dragon Run - May 18 - 22

Couple shots from killboy.com
ubuvema8.jpg
sy8ezuve.jpg
y7ypahyr.jpg
u9u5e5y6.jpg

nice shots! That's a great section of road right there too! Love that part.
Yeah the whole thing is great for me!:). I need to get on there and look for the pics where I'm riding with you!

Well I'm now a supporting member! I need to send you my 4 second clip so we can send the two clips to the Mrs. So that I can get my signature made!:)

Reactions: Nix
Hey guys, ya'll know that Chase and i won't be there next month (Dennis, may the Force be with you, my brother!) ... so i've reserved the same dates for NEXT year's Moonshine Madness, May 17 - 23.

This year we had a total of 8 guys come and go... and next year should be twice that, at least. ESPECIALLY when they hear about the Moonshine Madness Scavenger Hunt with big time prize money. (Okay, tot that big, really... but a few hundred dollars worth of big) It should be a gas... literally!

Truth. This will definitely be an annual happening. I think if we have a solid enough crew maybe I should book us a cabin for the week? Killboy has recently started renting a couple of larger vacation homes in the area. Might be worth looking into when the time comes. I'm at work on a cruddy tablet but when I get home ill find the links an info/pics.

I already have some of the first prize money set aside.........

Back