Early Dragon Run - May 18 - 22

I got back from the Dragon this afternoon. It's a 300 mile 5 hour trip, and logged 46.2 mpg(and I did take a picture of my dash read out).
Now, back to the 4 days at the Dragon(and area driving). I didn't keep my regular gas logs, since I was there to have fun, but I did look at it when filling up, and was averaging some where around 25 to 28 mph.
Enjoyed the trip and talking with you's guys(for our Jersey friends, that's more NY, but what the Hay).

So I'm looking through my camera and I realize I failed to take any pics of the cars hahaha. Ugh. Cell phone pics it will have to be! ...In a little bit. Seriously though, it was great meeting you all and hanging out. Just reinforces how great it is down there, even with the bike traffic you can't beat the area. Now, onto September!

Jealous. Moar pics!
I have some great GoPro vids of @SpartanML ripping the Cherohala Skyway up!:)
Shhhhh. lol.

Ask and ye shall receive!
Arriving on Sunday.
R0oO8Gs.jpg

On the Skyway. Bruce didn't join us as he had to woooork.
tLJutzh.jpg

Fueling up and getting supplies in Robbinsville.
kpzlfrl.jpg

CR9i2pu.jpg

Eating lunch at the grill at Fontana.
tYNe8S8.jpg

Scenery shots to come.

Awesome! Thanks Spartan!

I have a few gopro vids im going to try and upload.

@Pauly99to17 - You gonna make it to the fall Dragon meet this September? It's totally worth it. The scenery, the driving, the whole thing. The drive is probably a two day event for you guys but hey, Spartan just did it from NJ which was 12 hours.

I see Quebec is a 19hour drive, from Ottowa is 16, and from Montreal is 17 hours. So I suspect you are somewhere in that 16-18 hour range. Long but dude, you have to come check this thing out.

@Nix
I would love to. September isn't ideal though. I have all July and August off, but go back to work in September. If I was going to make that trip I would like to have leeway time on both sides of the actual meet up. Never say never though

Reactions: Nix
Great pics of the real deep parts of 'Merica!

edit: @bootyluvr - I got my back to the cam and my white LX is in the pic. Lol, the slowest car there is. @Cbland13Si is the guy in red, his silver 13si is in the foreground, @SpartanML his passenger Collin is on the right. He may be at the fall meet in something very quick. Cooler guys than myself for sure. It would be great if they showed up.

OH right, @Pauly99to17 - Want to hit a late summer Dragon run? I'm considering another trip over before September. I live so close now I want to hit it all the time. Yea, I know how that sounds. Let me know dude. I'm in!

Kinda strange seeing something other than S2000's in those pics... :D

Back