FB2Chris' PMM FB2 MT

I'm thinking about painting the EP-R5s black instead of gunmetal. After having my hubcaps painted gunmetal I feel as though theres too much of that color scheme going on. I'm open to suggestions though :D
hyperblack grey color wheels.
181086_4995200675591_154395798_n.jpg

Ok here's the best before and after pictures I have showing the drop comparison:

Before:
1001773a_zps64e2a024.jpg

After:
DSC02305_zps335c828a.jpg
what springs? where bought? and how much did you pay and how installed? im thinking of buying thrm for my lx coupe. i hat how the 2012 r18s roll alot in the curves. did you notice any stiffness in the suspension after springs installed?

what springs? where bought? and how much did you pay and how installed? im thinking of buying thrm for my lx coupe. i hat how the 2012 r18s roll alot in the curves. did you notice any stiffness in the suspension after springs installed?

H&R Sport Springs. I bought them new from another member who ordered springs for a group of us. CivicMx and I installed them, once we got the hang of it it's really easy to DIY. The suspension is definitely stiffer but I also have a 22mm rear sway bar, so there's significantly less body roll which is very nice :D

Copper / pewter metallic look sweet together, here's a picture of my ancient Xbox when I painted the case, cleared the jewel and cut up a clear case to make a window over the DVD drive. Yep, I am a paint nut. Don't mind the dust from polishing compound... :D IMG_8534 (2).JPG

Back