Coupe
My mods:

Boomba racing torque mounts
Full Race catted downpipe
HFP suspension
Progress 24mm sway bar
Flash pro

gvsLLQ9.png

are you tuned from vitviper...or is this using the reflash map from hondata?

All, my tune is complete. Tuned by Vit. I now have the Full Race exhaust as well. Are these good numbers? I thought I would be higher with a full exhaust and tune. Thanks for your comments! :)
7aja4y9u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man its only making 179 with full exhaust and tune? I almost feel like I wasted $1400 dollars for a 5 hp gain if that is the case

All, my tune is complete. Tuned by Vit. I now have the Full Race exhaust as well. Are these good numbers? I thought I would be higher with a full exhaust and tune. Thanks for your comments! :)
7aja4y9u.jpg

I just cant believe that. Seriously that's way lower than I thought it would be.

Reactions: raf
7aja4y9u.jpg

Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, but did you add the exhaust after the tune?

Downpipe and exhaust only made 179? It just baffles me and makes me worry for my results, because my tune is getting closer to getting done

From Vit's site. I have a 12 inch sub, amp, and I had my daughter in the car with me.

"For an accurate eDyno I need the following (if this isn't provided I use the defaults of FG2 + 180lb driver, no SAE correction):Vehicle weight (typically "FG2 or "FA5" works as I know those weights)Weight of junk in the car and all occupants (driver, passengers, subwoofers, etc)Road must be LEVEL with NO turns or bumps. Those WILL affect the power curve.If you want the eDyno SAE corrected (for weather), I need the following from the time of the pull:Humidity (%)Temperature (*F)Barometric Pressure (in.Hg.)Elevation (ft)"

7aja4y9u.jpg
Not much of a gain for a 3 inch exhaust. Were you going uphill?

Numbers don't really matter, how does the car feel?
Does the increase in power that you feel justify the cost?

I'm gonna ask for an edyno with tonites datalog since we are almost done tuning. I found the best road for the wot runs.

Back